am i out of my head?

*SHAWN*

i'm in a dark room, a bedroom. i'm only in my boxers. i try to get up, but i feel my arm being yanked back. it's handcuffed onto the headboard of the bed.

"eager to leave already? that hurts daddy's feelings." a deep, manly voice said from another room.

a tall shadowy figure walked out of the bathroom and came into the light. it was my crush, the quarterback, nick robinson.

he was fully nude, his huge hard-on standing straight up between his legs.

"i want you shawn. i wanna do bad things to you." he said, before pouncing on top of me and leaning in, our lips touching.

"n-n-nick..." i moaned. "what about chloe?"

"forget her. she could never compare to you. you're the one i want. i can't get you out of my head, out of my mind."

the handcuffs suddenly disappeared, freeing my hand. as nick and i continued to make love, i wrap my arms around him.

he continued thrusting into me, with me moaning into his mouth.

"sh-sh-shawn... oh my god, i-i'm so close!" he yelled out.

"shawn!" i heard him say, before everything faded to black.

my phone alarm was blaring, bad things by camila cabello and machine gun kelly playing on full blast. i took my phone off my night stand and pressed stop.

i turned on my phone and the time read: 7:30 a.m. another day where nick isn't my mine. i sighed and got up out of bed and walked into the bathroom.

*three hours later, at school.*

i walked up to my locker, about to open it when i felt two arms tackle my waist. i gasped and turned around.
it was my best friend, charlie. he leaned against the lockers next to mine, watching me open mine.

"what's up, my man?! did you hear about nick & chloe parting ways? now he's all yours." he said, sofly punching my shoulder.

i blushed, when chloe walked past us as soon as charlie finished. she knows i like nick, but she didn't really mind because she knows nick will never end up with someone like me.

but, this time was strange. she would usually smirk at me while walking past me, but instead she gave me an evil glare.

charlie and nick are sort of best friends, so whatever nick tells charlie, it comes back to me. it may come off as charlie being fake, but i just want to know if maybe he has said anything about me.

"between us, nick explained that he broke up with chloe because he had his eyes on one of the newbies. it could be you s."

i smiled, but quickly frowned, realizing that maybe charlie exaggerated that a little to make me feel a bit hopeful. he always does this.

"i doubt it, but thanks charlie. i saw other students transferred weeks after me, most being FEMALE."

*CHARLIE*

*flashback from a day ago*

"hey man, could i talk to you about something?" nick asked me while we were at a table at lunch eating. chloe didn't come because they were already broken up.

"so... you can't tell anyone about this. but.... i think may be bisexual..." my eyes lit up, i put my hand over my mouth in shock.

he laughed and rolled his eyes. i apologized.

"is that why you broke up with chloe last night?" i asked, taking a bite of my sandwich.

"yeah. she said she didn't want a guy's sloppy seconds so she slapped me, and walked out on me."

"oh, that hurts. sorry man."

what he said next almost made me choke on my sandwich.

"do you know if shawn's available? a cute gay like him would have a lot of guys falling for him."

"oh, hell yeah! he's 110% free. why? do you like him all of a sudden?"

"yeah, well not all of a sudden. i guess it's been blooming since around the time he just transferred here." he said, smiling up into the air.

"oh my god! why didn't you tell me this before, bro?! shawn's been feeling heart eyes over you since he's transferred here too!"

nick laughed and blushed. "oh really? well, drop him off at my place. tonight, at 9." he said with a smirk.

*end of flashback*

"charlie? hey man, the first bell rung already. we gotta head to class."

*SHAWN*

charlie hasn't been paying attention to me, which is weird. when i was talking to him on our way to english, he'd bring up something about nick. very weird.

i was about to open the door until another person's hand intertwined with mine. i looked and saw nick. i started to blush.

"s-sorry... you can open it." i said, nervously and barely looking at him.

"after you." he said, opening the door for me and giving me a little wink.

could this day get ever weirder?

*LATER THAT NIGHT*

"uhm, charls... why are pulling up in nick's driveway?" i asked, with a worried tone in my voice. i was happy but i was a little nervous.

"he told me earlier he had to tell me, but i didn't feel like going alone."

he's been acting way too weird, i snapped. "what the hell, charlie? alone?! alone?! you've known the guy forever! are you guys in a fight?"

"no, shawn. just let him explain." he said getting out of the car, he left his keys in the ignition. he closed the door  and knocked on nick's door.

i followed him but stopped in my tracks when i heard the door open.

behind the door was nick, only in pajamas. no shirt, his perfect, chiseled abs on display for the whole neighborhood to see.

charlie sprinted past me and got into the car. i gasped and tried getting in also. but, he locked it.

he started backing up out of the driveway and he sped off.

"charles otto puth jr., you asshole!" i yelled in anger, watching him drive away.

i turned around and saw nick watching me at his door, arms crossed.

i walked up to him, slowly.

before i could say anything, he walked up to me.

"i need to talk to you. now."

i agreed and followed him inside. he closed the door behind me and i suddenly grew a bit more nervous.

nick walked up to me again, and smacked his lips onto mine. i kiss back in surprise, smiling.

"i like you shawn. for a long time now, forget chloe. it's you i want. i'm out of my head, out of mind. i just wanna do bad things to you." he said, putting his lips on mine again.

i jumped up and wrapped my legs up around his waist. he walked us over to the couch, without breaking our kiss. he threw me on the couch and stripped out of pajama bottoms.

the rest of the night consisted of less clothing, lots of sweating, moaning, and a new born relationship.

——————————————————————————
hello everyone! hope you enjoyed this cute and steamy oneshot! i may be considering into turning this into a mini series depending on how well this goes! hope you guys enjoyed it and pls stay tuned to my upcoming nick & shawn stories! xoxo 💋