the future.

*10 years later*

shawn's pov

10 years ago. 10 years ago, i got with the man of my dreams. literally. also, the man i had my first time with.

we exchanged a lot of "i love you's" that night, but little did we know we'd be saying every day before going our separate ways from our two story house.

nick got a job as the dean at a university.

me, i work as a personal assistant for one of the biggest popstars out there.

Ariana Grande.

she's super down to earth as how she is in front the cameras, and she pays me $30 an hour.

she also gives me advice on marriage for nick and I. he's been acting a bit secretive and shady to me.

ariana tells me that he could be hiding something. i hope it's a present because our anniversary is in one week and i already have my gift all ready.

a restaurant reservation and a night of sex since 10 years because i was a bit doubtful that he'd use me for sex and take off.

you know, sometimes i find it hard to believe we're married.

it was all thanks to charlie. i'm still bitter about him leaving me there looking stupid, just standing there.

but, it lead to something great. after high school, he moved out of state for college as well did i.

we barely kept in touch since our lives were totally different in college.

nick and i had to go long distance for a while since he took a year off.

it honestly worked, those couples on tv could never.

in the end, i graduated college and nick surprised me by proposing to me as i was going up to get my diploma.

i didn't know what people were applauding for: me getting my diploma or the fact that i was just engaged?

life was going great. our marriage is going smoothly, what could go wrong?

*WITH NICK *

nick's pov

"uhhh nick, faster!" chloe moaned out from under me. i thrusted into her on full speed.

"ohhh god, chloe!" i moaned, even more turned on by her moans.

she felt so amazing.

am i an asshole for cheating on shawn? hell yeah. but, can you blame me? shawn and i barely had sex during our years as a high school couple and EVEN during/after college.

he told me he wanted to wait until we got married to have sex again. but here i am, hard and ready for action.

i didn't want to give in to chloe seducing me, but i was desperate. sorry shawn.

when i first got the job at the university, chloe just so happened to work as a professor here. who would've thought?

once i shot my load into the condom, we got dressed and

she continued to kiss onto my neck and further down.

we were ready to go for another round when there was a knock on the door.

she quickly got off of me and sat in one of the chairs in front of my desk.

i fixed up my hair and shirt and opened the door.

"uhhh, hey..." i greeted with a mix of confusion and surprise in my voice.

——————————————————————————
Who could be at the door? Hmmmm, Nick is such an asshole 🤦‍♂️ How is Shawn gonna react???

hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and pls stay tuned to my upcoming nick & shawn stories! xoxo 💋