Chapter 4

I stumble back to my seat, "Mr. A-Ackerman?"

     "Call me Levi," he pulls up a seat beside me in front of Hanji's desk.

He looks almost identical to his picture; slicked back raven hair, scary but beautiful gray eyes, his emotionless face. I look down on his considerably but he gives off the aura of someone you don't screw with.

He rubs his thumb over his bottom lip, "You aren't here to interview me."

"Well....I don't exactly know why you are here Sir," the glare he sends Hanji makes me regret those words.

"So you didn't even tell him four eyes?" Levi pinches the bridge of his nose.

Hanji holds up my essay triumphantly, "I found it!~" she shoves papers off her desk to make room and slams it down.

I squeeze my hands together nervously. Oh god I hope he isn't here to read my report.

Levi sighs heavily, "HANJI!"

"No I failed to mention it. Eren after I read your report I loved it so much I emailed Levi a copy!"

My mouth hangs open in shock, "YOU DID WHAT?!"

Oh god that's it I'm gonna die of embarrassment right here in this chair...

Levi smirks at my reaction and I cover my face, "Eren Jaeger is it? I didn't come to laugh at you and Hanji doesn't contact me on every dime-a-dozen student who wanders through her class. I do have a question for you though."

I peek at him through my fingers, "what would that be?.."

Hanji hands him the stack of papers and he shuffles through them, "well I was wondering if you meant to hand in this page too?"

Levi holds out a piece to me, oh shit. It's a scrap page I used to doodle him and write down questions. I'm a dead man.

-I wonder what he would think of me.

-Does he still have those scars?

-Why does he look so serious in all his pictures?

-Hm...wonder what he looks like shirtless or better yet...

thank god I scribbled out the next word.

In the margin next to that one I wrote, "don't be a fucking creeper you idiot!"

Blush rises to my cheeks and Hanji giggles. Yep I'm gonna die.

"Uh n-no this one wasn't supposed to go with my report..."

Levi raises an eyebrow and starts to speak but I drop the paper and run out the door. I sprint to my truck faster than I ever have before. Shit. Shit. Shit. I start it up and tear out of the parking lot.

Levi's POV

"Sooooo Levi what do you think of him?" Hanji leans over her desk.

I rub my chin thoughtfully, "He Is really handsome. I felt something I've never felt before when I saw him...But..."

"But what Levi?! i know for a fact he has a crush on you. When he saw your picture," she taps the back of Eren's copy of my book, "he turned into a tomato and practically Drooled!"

I smirk a little, "hm...is that so? Would you happen to have his address?"

She scribbles violently on a piece of paper and thrusts it at me, "I do and now so do you. What's next for you?"

I stand and walk to the door, "I think it's time to start writing again."

Normal POV