twenty-four.

minizing the time;
-

Jungkook:

I shut the alarm off as it reminded me of another day of working.  I've been working at the bakery for a month now ever since I came back from Jeju.

I have tried my best to occupy my mind with so many things in order for me not to think of him. I wanted to get rid of him,  dispose him far away from my mind and heart,  however everything seemed to not be in my control.

I picked up my phone and turned on the lockscreen,  only to see I received a call from my mother.

Another one from him.

It was a voicemail, again.

I placed the phone against my ear and spent around ten minutes to listen to what Jimin has to say,  he has been telling me a lot in these voicemails recently.

And soon,  faint snores were heard over the phone and that is when I realized he had fallen asleep while recording this piece of voicemail.

Such a cute asshole.

I chuckled and shook my head speechlessly before pressing the 'save' button to keep this voicemail,  well-embedded in the memory.

Ever since,  I wondered what was his intentions of sending me these voicemails,  giving me false hope once again?  Does he truly meant it?

It is either a question or a statement.

Even though my job for the past one month was working as a sales assistant in the bakery shop, but my main reason was to erase him from my mind.

Trying to not think of him is like you are passing every twist and every turn, you will always come back to the same starting point; crying and hurting all over again.

He is like my sweetdream and a beautiful nightmare,  no matter how painful it was to have in my mind,  I'm just not tired enough to let him go.

I have gotten to the point where I am numb to all the pain,  I might feel, therefore choosing to ignore is all I wanted to do at the moment.

Partly because of Taehyung,  partly because it is something I wanted to do for myself.

I wish I had a delete button,  to delete some people,  some memories and some feelings.

I changed into my uniform before heading out for work. As I locked the door of my dorm,  I heard familiar voices and noise coming from the end of the hallway.

My friends had came back for school.

He has returned.

I walked towards them,  only to come in contact with a pair of cold eyes that I missed the most,  and was so crazily in love.

I chose to just avoid his stare, instead I grinned to the others who are walking towards my direction.

"hey Jungkook!" Seokjin greeted me as he patted my shoulder.

"how you doing, kid?" Namjoon struggled while while dragging his luggage,  trying his best not to break the rollers.

"I'm doing great,  hyung..." I lied, while faking a smile to look better.

"we will be going in,  Jungkook. What're you up to?" Taehyung asked as he helped his boyfriend with the bags.

"I've found myself a job just across the road,  I'm off to work now." I just faint smile to him, before walking off, brushing my shoulders with Jimin.