Chapter 5- Georgina's POV

(Okay so I know that in AA each kid gets their own room but to sHaKe iT uP a LiTtLe I'm making it so their's two sets of bunk beds per room. 👌🏻)

"Hey, can you guys be quiet?" asks the girl who is in the bunk above me to the girls in the other set of bunk beds.

The set of girls, (who's names I am not aware of) have been up until at least midnight talking, and it's keeping me and the girl above me awake.

"Sorry!" says one of them, giggling.

We return to our sleeping positions, but within five minutes I hear them talking again.

"Guys. Be quiet." the girl above me says once more to the girls on opposite sides of the room.

The girl on the top bunk on the other side of the room gave a thumbs up and I tried to fall asleep.

"Anyway, as I was saying-" continued one of the other girls.

"Oh my God, can you literally just shut up?" asked Georgina rather rudely.

The two parties stared at each other for a while until the people who were talking decided to fall asleep.

The Next Day lol

"I'm literally so tired right now." says the girl who I share a bunk with, flopping down on my bunk.

"And why is that?" I asked.

"It's because of them." started the girl.
"The "talkers" keep us awake all night.
I can barely focus in school because I was so tired. I was practicing my gymnastics routine and-"

"Gymnastics?" I ask.

"Yeah. I'm good at that."

"Cool." I said. "I don't actually know your name."

"Colette." she said, shaking my hand.

"Georgina." I reply.