Chapter 9

*please play the song when I told you so you can feel the feels and emotions of the reader*

"Goodmorning, sweetie pie!" I heard Levi greeting me from behind as I woke up from my sleep. "What are you doing here, Levi?" I ask He raised his right eyebrow and gave me a smirk, "Well, today is our day off. " he replied. "Okay then?" I ask again, looking confused. "Uhmm, I'm asking you to come out with me... you know some kind of a date with me. " he replied. "Idiot, its not some kind but it's actually a date." I told him while pinching his cute soft cheeks "so what's the answer then?" He ask, "why not? I would love to go out with you, my dear Captain." I replied while getting up from my bed then changed into my super fabulous nice dress.

While we are at the town, Levi and I keeps on fighting on which paths and shops we should go visit to. So, I decided to ask him that instead of strolling around the town, why don't we just have a picnic in the lake near the HQ in which he agreed to.

*go play it*

As we rode back along the way, I saw Levi smiled for the first time. To tell you all, it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. He look gorgeous wearing that smile.

We sat under a big tree near the lake. I laid my head on his shoulder while intertwinning my hands into his. It perfectly fits.

"(F/N), remember the day you went in and keep on knocking on my door just for a cup of tea?" He asks "Yes. What of it, Levi?" I replied while looking at his deep gray eyes. "That day, when you told me you were concerned about me.. that was actually the first time someone told me they cared for me, and also that was the first time I came to know that.. that I love you.." he said.

"Levi..would you still love me if I have a lot of secrets?" I ask. "Of course, I do." He replied. "Everyone has secrets and stories to tell." He added. "No, I mean dark secrets." I told him. "Like what?" He asks. "Like, last 3 years ago during the incident in Wall Maria. I went in a door and transported into a different world, and when I retrieved my memories back, I came back to where I originally belong." I said. "Wait.. I don't get it" he said.

I brought out my notebook that was inside my bag, containing my stories and dreams for the last 5 years, and held it out to him. "Levi, here take a look. It's a timeline of my life. In short its like a diary-" He interrupted me, raising his left hand. "Levi?" I ask.

"I don't get it, (F/N). Why do you need to keep these kinds of dark secrets from me? You should have told me earlier. Its getting me confused now. And now, I don't know if you really love me or not? You have kept too many lies from me and most especially to yourself. First, you lied about your father, and second, about this?" He angrily said. "Yes, maybe I reacted too much but this evidence of yours coming from OUTSIDE the walls might have saved a lot of our comrades, and maybe made our expedition faster." He told me.

"Like who, Levi?" I asked while looking down. "Like Petra?" I added and gave him a fiery stare. "Like Pet-" he stopped when he realized that he was about to tell me her name. "You know what Levi, even if I told you about my story, we should first go and succeed on reaching Eren's basement." I said then walked away, leaving him under the tree. I turned back and told him this,

"Levi, I mean Captain Levi, if you really love me, you would definitely accept my flaws and that includes my secrets. I don't want to hear my story circulating around the HQ. I trusted you and I still do." I told him while running my way back at the HQ.

The gorgeous smile that I saw a while ago turned into a slant curve making sadness, regret and doubts grow from within.

And that was my story.

To be continued..

Song: Without you by Finding Hope