E L E V E N

E L E V E N

"I.." Niall started but he didnt say anything else just looked at Zayn pleadingly but Zayn looked at us curiously.

"How do you two know Niall?" I didnt know how Harry knew him but I didnt answer because well it was kind of personal, but Niall on the other hand did answer.

"He's my therapist." Harry looked at me with a look that said he felt betrayed.

"He goes to my school." Harry answered.

"And you two are friends?" Zayn asked.

"Um.. " Niall said giving away that they weren't but Harry then said, "Yeah. Best Mates just like you and Louis." He said letting go of my hand and awkwardly hugging Niall.

I smiled even though I knew there was something up. He took my hand again and we entered the restraunt, this was going to be interesting seeing as the only person who actually ate normally was Zayn.

We were seated and given our menus. Minutes later a lady wearing all black came over. "What can I get you to drink?" The waiter asked Zayn first, she had a flirty smile and I could tell she liked him but Zayn payed no mind to her as he grabbed Nialls hand and kissed it like it was the most normal thing in the world. Which it probably was to him.

"Ill have water and I suppose the rest of us will have that as well." Zayn asked, we nodded in agreement.

"Do you guys know what you want to order?" She asked this time a bit annoyed since Zayn was whispering into Niall's ear. I chuckled silently knowing what he was doing.

"A salad." Harry chirped. I looked at him and gave a small smile.

"And for you?"

"Same." I said politely.

"And for you two?" She said starring at Zayn and Niall who were now apperantly snogging. Though it kind of disgusted me it looked rather cute.

"I think they'll have the same." I rushed out, she gave a thankful look and walked away quickly. "Guys cut it out she's gone." I said chuckling.

"Well I want her to know I am taken by the most beautiful man In the world." Niall blushed but you could tell he was beaming with happiness and not to long after a different person came back with our food -if you could even consider a salad, food.

"Harry." I whispered. I looked over at him and saw he was taking small bites of the salad which made me happy that he was eating without being asked. I patted his leg catching his attention. He hummed.

"I'm gonna drop you off a little earlier than I said I would I forgot I had to do something."

"Like what?" He asked curiously. I looked down at my hands trying to figure out what to say, I was going to by a promise ring but I wasn't going to tell him that - I wanted it to be a surprise.

"I have to go visit my sister, said she had something for me."

"Oh." He said obviously hurt because I wasnt going to take him and it hurt me to look at him but all in all I couldn't ruin a surprise.

"What are you two whispering about?" Zayn said glaring at us. We both looked over at him to see him feeding niall small bites and it made me want to vomit rainbows. They were just too adorable. I wonder if Zayn knew about Niall's story?

"Nothing." Harry whispered and that's when I knew he was upset. I grabbed his hand and kissed his knuckles, he slowly pulled away and continued to eat. I sighed knowing I was the one who upset him.

"Will you excuse me?" I said just above a whisper. All eyes were on me as I stood up from the table and went to the restroom.

I locked myself in a stall and pulled up my sleeves and leaned up against the wall -I didn't know if the wall was dirty and I wasn't taking any chances.