"The birth of the child" chapter 1

Gold Niel Coin was born on May 16th 1995 he honesty didn't look appeasing to his father 5 years later after Gold has grown a great bond with his mother his father divorces her for having him he even cheated on her that's how he got James. Now Gold was a demon he literally tried attacking his father but Gold knew nothing about being a demon at the time so his  father beat his ass. Courtesy Gold's mom and Dane Gold's dad they both where persuasive but Dane won because Courtesy was a demon and that day forward Gold had a punishment everyday cause his father though he was a little brat and worthless but he didn't know this was gonna pay off when gold gets older. Gold shook in fear everyday but he was getting stronger everyday where he can't beat him everyday which made Dane pissed but Gold one day almost went to a mental asylum because he tried killing his dad for hurting him and his dad then knew he was a demon he quickly escaped the house he broke his window and fleeded  away from them the next day he came back and made dad loose his memories of him trying to attack him with a power Gold learned and he was fine afterwards. Serenity Gold's older sister made fun of gold for how he looked and James was 4 and uses guns already!. Gold literally also got bullied at school he got dentition for punching someone in the face for touching him badly. But he never even cared about the teachers, principals, no one only himself because he was the only person he could trust.

Aye guys yes I bring y'all another story ayeee I really hope you guys like this one about Gold :P

"A demon's life "जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें