"13th birthday"

2 years ago good met some friends. Yeah they might be emo but Gold trust them. It's now Gold's 13th birthday and he successfully escaped his house and made it towards Echo's house. When he got there waiting inside was Echo, Talice, Camerin,Zoey And Saster. They where all his friends except for Zoey since she was his girlfriend. "Hey Gold! Happy Birthday!" They all greeted him excitedly for the arrival of their best friend. " Thanks guys anyways you told me where playing games today correct? " Gold asked. "YEP since there's nothing else to do in my house and we can go to town today" Echo says with a huge smile on his face. "Sounds good to me" they all then started to play games and where in for a gift when they go to town.

(5 hours later)
They where all pretty bored now and they decided to go to town now and when they reached there Echo sneered at the man that was staring at them and started walking towards them (guys ik the character I'm about to announce isn't mine there all video game ocs of cuphead so yeah). The guy was know as King Dice the Devils right hand man. "Ah what a pleasure To see you kids again looks like you brought another little friend the Yellow haired one". "Where just here because it's his birthday today so let us be what you doing anyways?" Echo ask with anger spread across his face.  " an interesting question you give me Echo I'm just inviting people to the casino would you care to drop by kids? With your new little yellow friend " King Dice as with a sly smirk. "Ok first off don't call me yellow haired person my name is Gold" Gold asks in one sentence and his friends shook there heads that is his name. " Gold ah what such a lovely name well my name King Dice I really hope to see you again~". "Well where gonna go now" Echo says and turns to Gold stopping " Gold what u wanna be when u grow up". "Uh a game planner? Why?" ( ok I know that might not be a job but idc). "Eh I just wanna know "ok" but they weren't realizing KD was listening and he told his boss everything.

OMG I'm sooooo sorry I've been stressed this week and so I gotta writers block but now I'm back i hope you forgive me in sorry