prologue

he ran his fingers through my hair, as his beautiful rich cocoa like eyes met with mine. his lustful expression intoxicated me. i wanted more.

i needed more.

he planted aggressive kisses on my neck, soft moans escaped my mouth shamefully whilst he smirked at the sight of me.

the whole scene was hectic and aggressive. my moans were drenched in a sensual need, a sensual desire for him.

"stop teasing." i whispered as he ran his fingers up my inner thigh, seductively. he snickered and moved away from the crook of my neck.

his eyes were coated with an erotic look, he licked his lips as he slowly slipped my jeans off. his touches were gentle but it was clear that they had lustful intentions.

i closed my eyes tight whilst he removed my top off. the only thing i now had on were my boxers. i felt exposed, undraped but it wasn't the first time he's seen me like this.

and it sure wouldn't be the last.

but how many more times would we do this? until he gets bored? until he moves on?

but that wasn't significant because i knew whatever happened, i'd always be ready for his seductive and lascivious touches. i'd always be ready for his continuous bombardment of kisses, no matter the occasion.

i was fucking whipped and i knew it.

for the remainder of the night, the room was filled with lecherous yet pleasurable moans. his touches enticed me, his gazes tempted me, his soft moans wooed me.

you had no idea how much i didn't want the night to end.

when we finished, we lay side by side whilst gazing deeply into each other's weary eyes.

"that felt so good." jeongguk whispered almost inaudible, our deep and desperate need for oxygen dominated his words as we both panted deeply.

i hummed in reply as my eyelids gradually fluttered open and close. before i knew it, a deep and beneficial sleep took over me.

my thoughts were replenished with mental images of the night. his desperate touches and ravishing moans wouldn't escape my head.

i savoured each kiss, each touch because i very well knew that in the morning, there'd be no sign of jeongguk.

because that's all we were supposed to be.

friends with benefits, fuck buddies, bed buddies. anything you want to call it.

and certainly anything but lovers.

coming soon.