[two] ˘ ³˘

┆        ┊        ┆        ┆       ┊       ┊       ┆     
┊        ┊        ┆        ┆       ┆       ┆     ♡༊   
┊        ┊        ┆        ┆       ┆       ✮°。           
┊        ┊        ┊        ┆       ✧・゚             
┊        ┊        ┆        ✬°。                       
┊        ┊        ✧・.                                
┊        ✮°。                                              
✬・゚

                                 ┊        ✮°。                                               ✬・゚

╭─────┈❀┈─────╮

"jiminie! jin! hyungs!" it was later that evening after taehyung shift at the university's library had ended, and the boy had finally made his way to the small school apartments that kim seokjin lived at with his roommate min yoongi. the boy was standing outside the door, waiting for someone to answer, usually the tiniest male, yoongi, was gone to the dance studio to practice some type of choreography, or practicing his instruments with another that taehyung didn't know the name of. jiimin and jin were always together, namjoon would usually join later because of his class schedule.

the door finally opened, a turtleneck sweater looked as if it was choking jin's neck, "what were you banging on the door, tae?! you woke up, jiminie, now he's going to be grumpy, great" the older man rubs his temples, pulling taehyung inside, closing the door swiftly before pulling the boy into a big bear hug.

"how was work, tae tae? o—oh, what happened to your sweater?" the last part came out more of a angry statement than a question, "you and namjoon are always ruining your clothes, for gosh sake" seokjin sighs, eyeing the stain that had gotten dark with time, no matter how many times hoseok and himself tried to clean away with countless damp napkins. "i didn't do it! a guy ran into me and it splashed on me, it's not my fault, meanie"

before seokjin could say anything else, a tired looking jimin peaked his head out from behind a section of the wall, his poofy eyes and plump pink lips formed into a small pout. "taetae, hey!" the short boy runs up to taehyung, wrapping his arms around the man's torso, squeezing tightly. "what's hyung yelling at you about?"

"coffee got on my shirt today, during work, some dude bumped into me" the conversation about the coffee stain ended and the three sat on the small couch in the living room, the television wasn't on, their bodies were relaxing, listening to the white noise of the ceiling fan and air conditioner from yoongi's dorm room. the boy wanted to tell his friends about hoseok, and how sweet the man was, how generous he was for purchasing him a coffee and shared a plate of coffee cake with a complete stranger. the orange haired man was very interested in taehyung, asking many questions as a form of small talk, at the end of the coffee break, taehyung had apologized for being so quiet in comparison to hoseok who was outgoing. it was nice.