[four] ˘ ³˘

┆        ┊        ┆        ┆       ┊       ┊       ┆     
┊        ┊        ┆        ┆       ┆       ┆     ♡༊   
┊        ┊        ┆        ┆       ┆       ✮°。           
┊        ┊        ┊        ┆       ✧・゚             
┊        ┊        ┆        ✬°。                       
┊        ┊        ✧・.                                
┊        ✮°。                                              
✬・゚

taehyung hummed peacefully as his shoes squeaked against his freshly mopped floors, the man's first class of the day had been canceled to his luck, that meant more time to clean his slightly messy apartment. the boy even made breakfast, he offered jimin, jin and namjoon to join him but they were all in class so he ate by himself, with a happy smile on his face. the egg toast, small bowl of rice and a large glass of water made him feel pleased, his moppy wet light brown hair stuck to his forehead as he finished cleaning his dishes and plopping onto couch with a content sigh.

the soft cream color of the man's solid colored pajama pants blended in with his couch. taehyung didn't know what to do with his extra time, other than get some more peacefully sleep, but he wasn't exactly tired. the silence of his apartment, plus the white noise of his heater running soothed him to sleep.

an hour in his sleep, his phone rings loudly, the alarm he had set blasting through the silences, he had his next class to go to in thirty minutes, the man quickly freshened himself up and stuffed a piece of gum into his mouth and his tall legs jogged towards the bus stop after making sure his home was properly locked. the air poked at his exposed toasted skin as he hopped off at the appropriate stop across from the humanities and liberal arts building which was large in scale, filled with tons of handmade student provided from the students, numerous rooms were home to artwork meant to be entered for the countless art shows coming up on campus. the man didn't have a piece worthy enough to enter into a show, he made that his number one goal before the fall semester ended.

taehyung was greeted by a ghost of warm air that immediately hugged upon entering the drawing studio were a few of classmates sat in concentration, the usual reason he preferred getting to class early was because of the limited comfy chairs, the pretty man's goal was to sneakingly grasp a fluffy chair before they were all picked out. luckily the class was much fun due to his close friend, jimin, being in the class with him. the small bean was usually late and had messy blond hair and flustered cheeks from rushing into the building. the head professor didn't mind us being a few minutes later, he'd only fuss if you are ten minutes or more late to his teachings.

"tae tae, hi!" his friend smiles, pulling up a chair near him, the most uncomfortable looking chair in the world, jimin smiles pulling out a pair of glasses that almost matched taehyung's. "jiminie, we almost match" he points to their similar shoes and shirt with a wide boxy smile.

"did you forget that we messaged each other this morning, taehyung-ah? you sent me a selfie and demanded that i dress similar to you"

the younger grins, "i did no such thing. you look cute, i look better though, right hyung?" the latter smiles with slightly shaking his head, "if you say so, tae"

class rolled through swiftly, the professor talked about different drawing techniques, the whole class drawn multiple long hour still draws with charcoal pencils and fine charcoal that caused both mens hands and wrist to ache from their long repetitive positions of discomfort. a few smudges of material sweetly stained taehyung's cheeks, and jimin's lower arm. the atmosphere outside was even more gloomy, it made their eyes feel ten times more heavy as they both packed up their items and slowly exited the classroom after the professor wished them a successful week with a polite smile. in an hour, taehyung would have another two hour long class that ended around one in the afternoon, almost instantly his shift at the library started. his next class wasn't as fun because jimin wasn't there to make fun of his silly doodles or draw goofy smile faces of his bare cheeks which he'd have to scrub off later. the two went their separate ways after hugging tightly and jimin kissing his cheeks as a sweet farewell. the man found a nearby restroom so he could clean the art materials from his face.