Prologue

"I. . . I want you to do a favor for me if I die. Actually, when I die." Link wheezed. "It . . . it's not necessary, but I would rest better knowing that she knew."

"Skychild, what kind of nonsense are you spouting out now? I swear the pollen is starting to get to your brain."

"It . . . it won't be much longer, I promise. You'll be rid of my sorry ass soon enough." It took every ounce of effort he had to keep the conversation decent. With his breathing harshly controlled and slowed, the less likely the chance of him choking on a flower. The last thing he needed was to piss the demon off by spitting another bloody flower on to his white attire.

"Link, I need you to tell me. I can't do what you want if you keep ranting about how you're worthless every time we have a conversation like this." Ghirahim said effortlessly, he wasn't the one suffering from a flower crushing his organs and tearing up his lungs.

"Zelda. I want you to tell her something somehow when I am dead. Tel-ugh! . . .Tell her that I'm sorry that I was incapable of saving her. Fi will give you the rest of the information when it's time, if you-hurg! if you agree to it, that is." Just being in the presence of the demon lord was making this harder. Damn, why did he fall in love with a demon, of all people.

"Boy, have you forgotten that I am the one trying to kill her?" Ghirahim snarled. So the boy was entitled enough to ask the demon for whatever he wanted.

"No I hav-" Link fell into a coughing fit. This was the first time Ghirahim had seen the blood that now came with the flowers. "Ple . . .ase"

"Shut up already. You're making it worse." He said as he wiped up the blood on Link's face. "I'll do it. Just . . . get some rest. You'll need it."