Life after Forgiveness

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
Thank you MackenzieTaylor568 for helping me with this first chapter!!!
CELY POV
It's been three years since my mom and Dad got back together. They're happy. They didn't exactly get married,because they were already married. Sam still hasn't told them about the Sex Traffickers she was stuck with when she got adopted. I was eating a Kit Kat as I went inside the library. I see the brown haired boy and turn around. "Oh Come on Cely! It's been three years for angels sake!" He says. I've been avoiding Gabe for three years. .
"And I'll keep doing it for the rest of my life!" I say my mouth full of chocolate. Then I bight on the kit Kat roughly. I start walking away. Gabe gets up and follows me as I walk out of the institute.
"Oh come on Cely! I said I was sorry!" I roll my eyes. "And..why are you this mad anyways? I just made a mistake!" He says.
"Oh yeah?! That mistake was kissing my sister!" I say annoyed.
"Your twin sister!" He says.
"Regardless!" I say angrily as I cross the street.
"Celine!" I turn around and keep walking backwards.
"No! I don't care what you say!" Something then knocks me on the floor.
"Oh! I'm so sorry!" I hear. I look up and see a boy. He picks me up. He looked around my age. I feel like I've seen him somewhere before...but i just brush it off.
"It's ok...don't worry about it.." I say.
"No really, I'm so sorry....you look, beautiful..." he says as he lifts a golden curl out of my face. My face turns red.
"Thanks..." I say shyly.
"No problem...they must tell you that every day....right?"He asks.
"Not really..." I whisper.
"Well they should...." he says. Someone clears their throat. I look behind me and see Gabe.
"Cely.." he says.
"Cely..." the boy tries. "Is that...Spanish? Italian?" He asks.
"French"Gabe says. Me and the boy look at him. "What? I looked it up....it also means Sky in latin..."
"Right...well...I gotta go...I'll see you later beautiful?" He asks. I nod and bite my bottom lip. Gabe rolls his eyes.

LITTLE JACE POV
I crouch down quickly then come back up. I trip her. Then she trips me and gets on top of me. "You're dead" the blonde girl says.
"No" I flip us over so I can be on top of her. "You're dead" I tell Kristi. Kristi sighs. I feel myself getting hotter as I look at her chest. I make myself look away and try to calm down. I've had a crush on Kristi for two years now...and I started feeling......lustful....a month ago. God dammed hormones.... I get up and she stays there on the floor. Her hair was everywhere. She was wearing a black tank top and leggings. "Get up..." I say. She stretches and moans, making it more uncomfortable for me.
"No, you woke me up at 4 in the morning while we're in summer break! I'm sleeping now" she says. I then grab her arm and yank her off the floor. "AHH! What the hell!" She says.
"Let's go again..." I say. She rolls her eyes and sighs as she grabs her weapon.

JOE POV
The board flips in the air with me, i land and keep skating, then I feel myself start to stumble. So I jump off. I stumble into Rapha's arms. "Wow...sorry.." I laugh as I get up
"It's ok.." I forgave Rapha when he gave me roller skates. Speaking of, "hey, you wanna go roller skating? There's going to be this new retro mundane hangout for it..." Rapha says. "Problem is, it opens at eight..." he explains. I shrug.
"My parents will let me..." I say.
"My parents won't.... 'you have to be home by 8:00 PM sharp Raphael'" Rapha says. I giggle at his woman voice even though he's talking about His dad, Alec. Magnus doesn't really care when he gets home..as long as he does, he's ok and if he wears glitter.
"Isn't that for school nights? It's summer Vacation...I'm sure they'll let you get home later..." i say.
"Oh yeah, they did...my vacation curfew is 8:30...." Rapha says.
"Then just...beg" I say.
"No...I'll find a way...don't worry..." He says.

LITTLE ALEC POV
"Love me or hate me...both are in my favor, if you love me, I'll always be in your heart...if you hate me I'll always be on your mind" Madzie sighs. I grin at her face and quickly beck her cheek. Out of all my siblings, me and Madzie have actually started dating. Our parents don't know yet...and we're going to keep it that way...at least until Madzie is 16 so she can 'start dating'. "Stop..." she giggles. Madzie is 13, and I'm 14. I kiss her quickly on her lips. She laughs and then kisses me back. I intertwine my fingers in her brown hair.
"Madzie!" We quickly break away as we hear Alec Lightwood Bane's voice. Madzie's dad. Madzie gasps lightly. We where in this hidden huge bush that was beautiful. It had flowers and was a gift from the seelie queen to me because I saved one of her most important seelie staff. 'Go,go,go!' I mouth. She grabs her Shakespeare quote book and runs out of the bush. I sigh and lay on the fluffy grass. I can't wait until the day were I can finally tell Madzie I love her. I don't want her to feel pressured by me saying that I loved her. She also might not believe me because I'm 'too young to know what love is' I sigh and look at the bright sky.

???POV
I have officially met her. Celine Herondale. I had even been able to grab a hair! How lucky am I?! I go to my Céline shrine. I have been madly in love ever since I met her. I followed her everywhere. And learned that she's actually a shadowhunter. I even have cameras all over her room! I have so many pictures of her naked body. Which were hard to get since she never un dresses herself correctly. But I will make her fall I love with me! I have one of her old brushes...and even her legendary toothbrush! I brush my hair and teeth with it every night. I also stole some pairs of Hello kitty underwear. I smell them every night before I go to bed, because I know that some day, she will be mine. I also lick the things she throws away. Like apples and mangoes. I kick it all. So we've kissed plenty of times, she just doesn't know it. I also collected a band aid she once used. I press the last hair I needed into my Céline barbie doll. I kiss the barbies face. Celine Herondale, will.be.MINE!

What was your favorite part?

Did you like the creepy guy?

What do you think will happen next?

Who do you want to get together (or break up)?