Switch

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
Thank you Ryia_no_love_forever for this idea!
Also, if you want to see what Jace was dreaming before Sam woke them up go check out my one shots The pointless adventures of Jace and Simon!
CELY POV
I wake up in a dark basement. It had bloodstains and an old dirty bed. I shivered as I felt cold air in my back. Then I noticed that I was naked. I start to panick. What's happening. Then I see him. Coach Ruffalo. The guy who pushed my sister into the sex trafficking businesses. "Celine Herondale..." he says. "It's a pleasure to meet you." His eyes were filled with a capability. A dark capability. As if he could kill you and feel nothing.
"Why am I Here?!" I ask.
"Because you're taking your sisters place" he says.

CLARY POV
I run into the room. "What's going on?! Where's Cely?!" I ask. Sam looks at me. I pick up a piece of paper. "Ruffalo incorporated?" I ask.
"What?!" Sam asks.
"What would a detective agency's care be here?" I ask.
"That's a cover up...they aren't detectives.....they're sex trafficants...." Sam says.

ALEC POV
Madzie and I were in our secret little garden room. I was kissing her sweetly she tugs lightly at my hair and kisses back. She then makes me fall on my back. "I don't want to leave you..." Madzie says.
"Then don't..." I whisper.
"How?" She asks. "My dad won't let me see you!" She says.
"Then Let's do something Crazy...." I say.
"Oh yeah? What?" She asks.
"Let's run away together" I say.

KRISTI POV
I open the window and slip in. Then I close it. I walk slowly towards the sleeping Jace. I was so close to him. Then all of a sudden I'm under him with a knife to my throat. I gasp, it takes a moment for him to look at me. Then he throws the knife to the other side of the room. "Sorry..." he says. Then I notice I was in his bed. With him on top of me...and he was shirtless. I guess he can read my mind. He blushes and gets off me. "Why are you here?" He asks. I point to the backpack I left here
"I forgot some of my things.." I say.
"It's one in the morning!" Jace says.
"I know...I woke up and I remembered." I say. Jace sighs.

SAM POV
"How the hell do you know that?!" My dad asks. I look up at my parents. Tears fill my eyes.
"Because j was adopted by Ruffalo and I was forced to.......to....."i start to cry.
"They would do things to m-m-me" I cry. My mom sits down next to me and hugs me.
"Why didn't you say anything baby?" My mom asks.
"Be-because I didn't want you to think I....that I wanted it....and that I didn't try to stop it!" I cry.
"We're your parents...even if you did want it, we wouldn't look at you differently." My mom says.
"You need to look for her...she'll get hurt or maybe she'll get hurt worse..." I say getting up. "I'll wake up Jace. Mom, dad, go to the institute, I'll wake up everyone and bring them over there." I say. Mom and dad nod. Then they leave. I run upstairs. I swiftly open Jace's room and turn on the lights. "Jace we need to...." i stop as I see Kristi in Jace's bed. "Oh wow....ok....you know what...I'll just leave...Cely was kidnapped by sex trafficants, go to the institute when you're done..." i say.
"What?!" Jace asks. He gets out of bed and puts on shoes and a t-shirt. Then he runs out of the room. I turn off the lights and run towards Joe's room. I open the door and turn on the lights. Joe was in a weird position snoring lightly and drooling. I shove her out of bed. She gasps.
"Wha....wha happened?" She asks.
"Cely got kidnapped by sex trafficants......we need to go to the institute."Joe gets up and puts on her shoes. She yawns and starts to go to the institute. I go and open Alec's door. But he's not in his room. I dial his number and wait.

Hello?

"Where are you?! Cely got kidnapped by sex trafficants! We're all going to the institute" i say.

She what?! Ok....I'll be there....

"Ok, good" I say and hang up.

ALEC POV
I slip into my room and grab an empty duffel bag. I put in a bunch of clothes and as much money as I can. I put more necessities. Then I grab the duffel bag and slip back out of the room. I hate doing this to my family, especially since Cely is missing. Before I slip out of the room. I leave the note in my nightstand. Then i slip out and run towards the park. I see Madzie. I run towards her and grab her arm. "Let's go" I say. She smiles and kisses me.
"Ok" she mumbles. I draw the tune that my mother taught me. I then open a portal. I look
at Madzie. Then we both Jump. I think of the farthest place from here. Perth, Australia.

GABE POV
I had been woken up by Sam. She told me everything and after that, we've been to every single place under Ruffalo's name. We also went to places were Sam was kept in. Nothing! We tried tracking her, but it didn't work.

CLARY POV
"Clary...go home baby....I'll keep looking for her. You need to sleep" Jace says as he caresses my cheek.
"Jace...I'm fine...i Can just put an energy tune on" i say. Jace shakes his head.
"Please Clary...I don't want you to get attacked by a demon when your energy runs fades while you're looking for her. Please go to bed..." Jace says.
"Fine..." I say and walk home. I go up to Alec's room. Sam probably forgot to wake him up. I see a piece of paper on the nightstand.

Dear mom and dad,
I know that this is a bad time, but I can't stay any longer. I know you're worried about Cely. Which is why I wrote you this letter. I want you to know that I'm ok...i ran away willingly with Madzie. I'm ok, don't waste your time looking for me. I love you all so much.

Your son,
Alec

The letter drops. This can't be happening.