meeting

Hewoooo this is an high school Au with the loser club yeeet hope you enjoy

           (Richie's PO)

        Today is the first day of school.Geez i got an meeting with the loser club after school...

Billy-B and richie-R

R-Hey billy i wont be able to make it to the first club meeting today sorry

B-that fine bur you better have a good excuse for missing the meeting

R-ok thanks BYE

that was the end of the chat

I sighed and bumped into a short boy "hey sorry about that" i handed a hand out "it's fine..I--im E--eddie!" he said blushing 'weird' I knew him he is part of the loser club but he always seemed weird around me."Nice to meet you eddie im Richie Tozier!" i said smiling. He hugs me out of nowhere "um...Eddie?" i said blushing with a short brown haired boy hugging me. "Sorry!" i he said holding his arm with blushes all over his body. I patted his head "See ya around or at the meeting" i said making guns pointing it at his heart "y--yea--yeah s--se--see ya!" he said blushing running away bumping into an other boy 'oh...'

   (Eddie's PO)

  I finally talked to him..RICHIE TOZIER!!! I fell down "o--o--w" I said holding my arm "oh sorry Eddie!" Mike stood down to help me. He was my friend and he liked me and i liked him and i also like Richie..... "Its fine!" i said getting up. I stood up seeing richie looked at us anger."HEY RICHIE SUP NERD!" Mike yelled at richie. Richie just flipped him off, "Hey eddie wanna get ice cream?" Mike asked. "O-oh sorry I'm going with richie to get drinks and go bowling, SEE YA" I said running towards Richie.

    (Richie PO)

"Ugh...stupid sexy Mike!" i said walking to billy "hey bill!" i said putting my head down. "Mike again?" He said " Yes like always!" i yelled "RICHIE!" i was hugged by the back. I blushed sweating seeing billy smirk, he usually don't fo that alot, Only with Beverly! 'Billy ill hit you again!' face at him. "H--hey Edd--ddie!" "H--h-hel-llo!" Billy said waving. I glared at him hugging him and sticked out my tounge. Eddie smiled and snuggled with my sweater. Billy was about to laugh. Then, A red balloon went by the class room. "BI--BILLY!?!?!?!?" i screamed and billy turned around staring at a hand waving and then the balloon popped "Eddie come on Billy lets go!" I held eddie and ran with billy's hand. "BERVERLY!?!?!?" billy ran around the school to see her smiling with Mike talking (OHHHHHHH SHIT IS GONNA GET BADD!?!?) Billy pushed Mike away "SHE IS MINE AND NOT YOUR!?!?" thats the second time he never studdered. Mile stood there with a girl... (Boy PEOPLE ELEVEN IS A BOYY?!?!) He/she stood there staring at Billy pushing him back making me and eddie fall back with billy. "E-eddie are you ok??" I said hoping he would speak. Then, Mike came running over here. I pushed him away "get away you and your girlfriend over there did this!" I picked up Eddie and walked to the park. "Eddie?" i said shaking him. "Beep..BEEP...rICHiE!?!?" I looked up to see an clown, I grabbed eddie and ran away with eddie in my arms.