Jelly about mike

(Richie PO)

"Ugh....." i said looking down with the loser club. "Hey you ok?" Billy asked."No Mike took Eddie for drinks!" "OH COME ON ITS ONLY DRINKS!" billy said "what if he gets drunk and makesout with mike!!! FUCK IT IM GOING TO GET THEM!!" i got and ran to the door. "Geez calm down Richie" Beverly grabbed my hand. "WHAT IF THAT CLOWN COMES BACK IM GO GET MY TRUE LOVE AND YHATS FINALE!" i ran out of Billy's house. 'Fuck Fuck FUCK!' i thought to my self. I looked at my phone and read the text from Eddie.

Eddie: Sorry I couldn't make it to our hang out thingy but I went with Mike Wheeler to get drinks!

Richie: Its fine I just got to worry about you because there the clown wandering around again remember last time!

Eddie:Geez your to overprotective!  Im with Mike be more chill! (HEHEHEHEH)

Richie: Oh when you two get KILLED BY THAT FUCKING STUPID CLOWN!!!!!

Eddie: Well, Leave me alone with Mike Wheeler today and I'll come with you Richie tomorrow

Richie: I'll wait to find you dead with him in your arms! I know him! Eleven is just a weapon and he uses her and you to help him find that kid WILL!

Eddie: W--wait He is-- I'll come and find you so we can be together!!

(Eddie's PO)

    I got up with Mike "Mike i got to go and get something!" Mike grabbed my arm "Stay please me and Eleven just want you to stay!" he said looking down. "No you just use people for there powers like--Jane-- I mean ELEVEN!!"
Eleven looked down at when I called her Jane. "El?" "Mouth breather!" she pushed him away and walked out."Edd-Eddie how did you know my real name! Tell me mouth breather!" "Y-your--Mother-i know her!" i got upband walked away to the door slamming it open "ugh!" i ran down the street to see billy's house with his light on. I saw Richie walking out of the back door sitting down."I gonna go ask him to Greta's party tomorrow!!"