Party with losers

Ywah...i read to much reddie and people put partys in it i guess i will too :3

   (Eddie's PO)

    "R-Richie?" i shook him to snap him back to reality." Yeah what do you want?" He said staring at a lagbug and picking it up. "Wanna come to greta's party tomorrow??" I asked in a tone that made him Stare at me."Why not!" he said smiling and pats my head. We walked into Billy's house. "H-hey guys!" I said waving with pink tint on my cheeks. "Hey eds!" beverly waved. Then, You know richie glared at her and hugged eddie."So the reason we are here is because... It is back--I me-mea-n P--penn--pennyw-wise t--th-the dan-dancing c--clown is back and yeah we got to have a plan for when he attacks!" Billy said studding but able to get it clean to us."Well, what about the big 16th party for greta? Thats an a event!!" Eddie said with Beverly speaking up "NO Way im going to Mean-ass greta's party!" Beverly looking at billy with an mad tone in her sentence. "But what if someone gets taken and killed!" billy said standing up to Beverly. "WELL YOU KNOW WHAT IMA BREAK UP WITH YOU BECAUSE OF THIS STUPID CLOWN SHIT!!" Those words broke Billy's heart. Beverly walked out with tears. Billy sat there staring at the ground, everyone hugged him "its ok Bill" "You deserve better "Come on billy dont cry" "we love you and we are here for you!" That whole time we helped Billy recover.

💚Time skip to tomorrow💚

   (Eddie's PO)

  We (i mean the loser club)
Sat there waiting for Greta coming over "Hello, Losers I came to invite you guys to my sweet 16th party!" She said handing out invites. Billy smiled at Greta and mouthed 'thanks'. Then he stared at the tree where he and bev go after school to see.... Henry and Beverly talking and also firting. "I love you.. You trash!" she said smiling. Billy broke down crying. Richie walked over to those two. "Hey we need to talk now!" Richie said pushing Henry back "Watch it trashmouth!! Leave my boyfriend alone!!" Beverly grabbing one arm, the other he hit henry with. He turned around to face Beverly. "Welcome to the loser club, Asshole!" he punched Bev in the arm walking away. "T-th--that w--was awe-so--some r-richie!!" Billy cheered at Richie smiling. Then, Henry came over and hit richie in the back. He hit him in the neck "Don't mess with my fucking friends you mollet wearing asshole!!" he kicks his face and smirked.

🔥time skip to party🔥

   (Eddie's PO)

     "Hey guys" i got into the car."Hey guys there is no room!" Richie took the chance and patted his lap. "Sit by me Eddie Spaghetti!!" he said with a smirk. "I Hate you so much richie!" then i sat on his lap for an 1/2 hour."Richie Tozier wake your ass up!" I shook him up. "TRASHMOUTH WAKE THE HELL UP!!!"He woke up "what!" He asked."We are here get up!" we walked inside and there was more girls than boys.

    (Richie PO)

   Am I in heaven. "Hello cutie!" Greta came over to me "oh hey Greta!" "you know the only reason i invited you and your group is because i like two of you guys! But I dont like that Slut 'Beverly Marsh' i really like you!" she said smiling. "Will you bw my boyfriend??" she asked me i smiled "Sure why not!" i was lying im FUCKING Gay but no one will know "really Richie i love you so MUCH!"

    (Eddie's PO)

I giggled while being drunk and hanging out with Ben. "WHO WANTS TO PLAY SPIN THW BOTTLE BUT DIRTY!!!!" I walked with the losers club. I sat by Richie, he was acting strange "Hey Richie are you ok?" he smiled "yes i am!" i hugged him and cuddles with him then i heard someone say to richie "Sweetie who is this ugly short boy doing to you my richie bear~?" she said hugging richie. I let go and got up to tell mike something "Mike, Do you wanna go to my house with billy,stanley, and ben?" "sure why not its too boring" i was grabbed by the arm by Richie "GA-" i was cut off by a drunk Richie kissing me. I pushed away cause i wanted the sober richie. "Hey cutie~ can i have your number?~" he asked i pushed him away."Your drunk quit, i like you Richie Tozier." I knew he wouldn't remember it so i guess to say it. Beverly stood infront of me and Richie "Fags!! What a slut you are Eddie letting him kiss you and you kissed back! Ha I love these type of people" after she said that i hit her him the stomach "What a whore who went to an other man right after a boyfriend that loved you so dear!" I smirked and walked away. Billy walked over "Hey eds!" Billy smiled and i smiled back with an passed out drunk Richie Tozier. "You need help eddie?" he asked and I nodded.... That drive home was pretty weird richie was whispering thing like 'hey you must be my baby boy I'll call you Richie's baby boy!' or 'Cutie come to my house cause this is car is not  the only thing I will be riding!' i kept blushing and told mike to let me sit up front. "Awww Baby Boy come back~" Mike laughed and i hit him "Shut the fuck up Mike and drive!" i pointed at the road and he started driving again, while the others laughed and giggled about Richie and me. God i hate them,i love them I let them tease me and I tease them back. Mike stopped at my house I flopped on my bed and smirked.