The Run In

I'm so so sorry that I haven't been writing I will be writing more in the near future and I will make sure they will be a uhhuhundred % for all the people who have in been reading and supporting my book.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jira's P.O.V

After I went back inside Momoka's office, after 'getting to know everyone' I went to go talk to Momo.

"You know, you didn't have to be so hard on the boys. Do you want to scare them?" she said with a small smirk on her face. I just looked at her with a small glare. She knows how I am around other people.

"Well what do you expect me to do. I don't know any of them and I don't want to get to know them." I said in a straight voice not giving any emotion. She just smiled sadly at me.

"Please if you don't do this for yourself do it for me. I want them to know the real you. The Jira that I know and love like a sister so please." she said with puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, fine, just stop with the puppy dog eyes, your creeping me out." I said slightly creeped out.

After she talked to me about the new year celebration she told to go to go and visit some of the buildings so I did because even though it may not seem like it I do get lonely. Before I left she she gave me she gave me my shock collar. Even though she does care about me she still has to cautious about me trying to escape.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~    Time Skip

Still Jira's P.O.V

As I step into building 5 I see no one so I start humming the tune that my mother always sang to me when I was sad.

As I was sining I didn't realize the man coming up behind me.

" Excuse me, may I help y-"
Before he could finish I grabbed his hand and pined one arm behind him and pulled on his other arm. " Ow, ow, ow get off me!" Then I realized it was the head guard of building 5, Samon Gokuu. When I release him, he ran in the opposite direction of me.' For someone who's supposed to be guarding the worst criminals in the world he sure a scaredy cat.' I thought with a slight smile on my face. I decide to wander the building a little bit, but that really didn't last long.

After about two minutes of walking I started hearing footsteps and yelling. I then realized that when Samon ran he ran to get the other guards. I then began to book it down the hall way. I guess even though he met me he still has to make sure I don't escape. I then think of a fun plan. I stop and wait for the guards to catch up.

Once they reach me I see that Samon brought two other guards with him. Inori Hakkai and Houzuki Sanzou. I decided this would be interesting so I used some of my hallucinations gas. I must say it was very funny seeing them struggle fighting something that wasn't there but I needed to take the opportunity to escape the situation and booked back to my building.

Once I got back I saw that Momo was gone so I decided to go back to my 'cell', if you can really call it that, and take a nap. As soon as I got into my room I plopped down on my bed and took off my mask.

When Momoka found out I would die without my gas she has it pumping through my room so I wouldn't die.

Even though I don't mind my gas mask it's nice not having it on. I start to drift off. 'I can't wait for tomorrow' was the last thing I thought before I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just want to again say thank you for all your guys support and votes. Anyway don't forget to follow, vote and comment. ❤️ I love you guys