Shoot Me

I just stood there looking at him. He was an agent, actually I should say is. How could this be happening? We left it so abrupt and didn't speak. No one knows what happened to me, what if he tells them? All these feelings and emotions just started pouring onto me like a waterfall and my legs started to ache and shake. Now I understand, when I saw him in the carpark getting into a range rover it wasn't just a weird coincidence, but he is actually an agent.

He just stood there looking at me and me at him. Now it starts to get awkward and I know everyone in the room is looking at us, but I honestly didn't care. I hear someone cough in the back and turn my head towards them to find May looking at me with a confused face.

"Me and Fitz met on the plane over to America. So, yeah..."

"Yeah and, what are you doing here?" He asked probably wanting to know how the hell I got to the agency. I looked down recalling the events of the past few days to myself.

"Well, I... I can do things I guess?" I paused for a moment but then continued. "Just after the plane, I got on a taxi which ended up crashing, and well I survived no injuries, basically I'm like super durable." I explained, just as I finished I felt a shiver down my spine as the feeling of the flipping car washed over me and my head began to spin with it.

"But, surely that could just be luck?" Asked Skye.

"I thought so too." I added.

"No, someone coming out of a car crash, even a minor one, would obtain some sort of injury." Simmons being the scientist in the room I take it. I looked around the room, looking for something sharp once again but failing to find anything. That's when an idea came to me, and my eyes fell on May, or should I say Mays gun.

"Shoot me." I said looking at May. Everyone's eyes went wide and stared me down.

"What? I'm not going to shoot you." She said, thinking I was crazy. I knew there was no way I was going to get anyone else in the room to shoot me, and I really didn't want to shoot myself. I looked her in the eye and gave her a stare that said, 'trust me'. I stepped back a couple of meters, followed by everyone else. She lifted the gun to my chest but was careful not to hit my heart just in case, even though it wouldn't matter. Although I knew it wouldn't kill me, and I had been shot before, and proved my healing to the avengers, I was still kind of scared. I wondered if the feeling would ever go away.

In the next moment I was being pushed back by the bullet. I glanced down to chest to see the bullet in my stomach slowly starting to fall out. I had to say, it did hurt... a lot, but I knew I was fine. I looked back up to see everyone's eyes on me and the bullet. I smiled at May and walked over to her. She just stood there looking stunned.

"I'm fine." I said and lifted my jumper a little to see the bullet hole had vanished and all that was left was a small hole in my jumper and a few blood stains. Her wide eyes jumped to mine before returning to my abdomen, doing a double take. I turned back around to see Phil, Skye, Simmons, Fitz, and Wards faces reflecting Mays almost exactly.

"How is that possible?!" Asked Simmons amazed that I just got hit with a bullet and had no injuries anywhere. I looked down at my hands and just said.

"I have cool blood I guess?"

~~~ 

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've just been really busy doing some things. Updates will now be more frequent again! 

Remember, if your liking the story, please vote and comment!