♪Coffee City♪

-Chapter 1

 -Oct 2nd, 8:36 P.M.-

 Alexander walked down the sidewalk of his town in New York. It was night time, and very quiet.  He'd never really liked the quiet before. 

 He stuffed his hands into his coat pockets, looking at the ground. He sighed and continued his way, passing a few people. He'd give each of them a glance before turning his attention back to the cracked sidewalk he walked on. Alexander's life was never really full of joy, and happiness. He often felt lonely. And along with loneliness comes quietness, which seemed to be the reason he hated it so.

 As he approached his apartment complex, he dug around his his pants pockets for his keys. He flipped through them to find the key to his door. He unlocked it and pushed the door open, making a small squeak as it usually did. Alex walked inside, shutting the door behind him. 

 He looked around, thinking about things that bothered him. He snapped back to reality and sighed tiredly. 

 He shuffled to his room and started peeling off his layers of clothes down to his pants, which he replaced with gym shorts. He walked to his bathroom and brushed his teeth. He took his hair out of its pony tail, and brushed it out, hanging just below his ears. He looked at himself for a moment, thinking. 'I wish I were skinnier,.' he poked at his cheek. 'Pure fat,' he scoffed. He turned to the side taking in a deep breath, and poking at his abs. 'Should be stronger,' he shook his head and walked back to his bedroom, turning the lights out and plopping down on his bed. 

"Maybe tomorrow will be better," he muttered, sleepily. 

-Oct 3rd, 7:55 A.M.-

 Alex woke up to his alarm clock, playing Oh Sherrie. (THERE YOU GO STEVE PERRY FANZ) He enjoyed the song, but not when it woke him up. He groaned and felt around for the snooze button, pressing it aggressively. But not as aggressively as he'd hoped. 

 He got out of bed, rubbing his eyes lightly. Some days, he was glad he was single, cause he felt as if his morning self was a disturbing creature.

 He walked to the kitchen, running a hand through his silky, black hair. He grabbed a cup from the cabinet and put some water in it. He took a few sips before setting it down, and most likely forgetting about it after a while. 

 He got ready, wearing navy blue jeans, a white loose T-shirt, and his favorite black hoodie with /Buck Up or Shut Up\ on the back. 

 He walked down the street to his favorite coffee place, Coffee City. The fresh morning air was quite refreshing to Alexander, the October air getting cooler by the day. He enjoyed not having to try and survive in swealtering heat, like during the summer. Yes, fall was definitely his favorite season of all. He loved the colorful leaves descending to the ground in such a gentle way. He admired how hard the animals worked to store things for winter. Everything about fall was simply perfect to Alex. 

 As he was caught up in his thoughts, he managed to bump into something, or someone that is. His immediate reaction was to apologize, so that's what he did. "Oh geez! Sorry, I wasn't paying attention at all!-" he looked to see who he had bumped into. It was a boy around his age, or so it seemed. He had auburn hair, the curliest Alex had ever seen. The boy had wide, hazel eyes toward Alex, not sure what to do. "H-Here, let me help you," Alex offered, extending his hand. "U-Uhm... I... Thank you..." the boy mumbled, only loud enough for Alex to grasp onto his words.

 Alex found the boy's features mesmerizing. But he felt a hand grab onto his own, which brought him back to reality. He blinked, and pulled the boy up. He was fairly light, which made it easy on Alex's weak arms. He smiled kindly. "I'm so sorry about that," he said to the mysterious boy. "N-No, no. It's quite alright, I wasn't really paying much attention either," he chuckled a bit, grinning generously. 

 "Well.. umm... My name is Alexander Hamilton." Alex said after a few moments of silence. "And I'm John, John Laurens." They smiled at each other for a moment. "This probably isn't any of my business, but where were you headed?" Alex asked. "Oh, uh. I was just going for a walk. Not anywhere in particular." John replied, shrugging his shoulders. "Ok, well. Would you maybe like to- I do know -get some coffee with me, I mean, if you don't I understand," Alex said, rambling a bit nervously. "Really? I mean.. um.. Yeah! Sure! I'd be happy to join you." John replied. "So um.. what shop were you going to go to?" He asked. "Well, I was thinking of heading to Coffee City, you know where that is?" "Oh, yeah. I do. I go there quite often myself." 

----------------------------------------------------

 Alex and John started walking to the coffee shop. The wind blew a bit, making John's curls bounce. What once was a boring day to John, could turn into an amazing day. He was happy to have met Alex, not to mention he was handsome. He looked very mature for his age, although John didn't really know what his age was. So he decided it'd be a good idea to ask. "So, how old are you?" He didn't look at Alex. He just looked forward. "18, you?" "...Oh, cool. I'm 19." John said, rather proud of himself for being a year older. But he just couldn't grasp how Alex was so much taller than him.

 As they neared the coffee shop, Alex opened the door for John to go in first. "Acquaintances first" he winked playfully making John blush. He giggled a bit and walked inside, followed by Alex. John didn't understand how Alex managed to make him blush. They had only just met! But somehow, Alex's charm was unbearable to John. 

 They walked up to the cashier, Alex pulling his wallet out. "It's on me, for making you fall," He whispered to John. "What? No, you've already been forgiven!" He whispered back. "No,no. I insist," "Well, only if you imsist," John grinned, a bit of guilt bubbling up in his stomach.

 ----------------------------------------------------

Alex came to sit down across from John, a french vanilla coffee for himself in one hand, and a coffee with creamer and sugar for John. (Just like mamma likes it ;))

 "Thanks, so much." He said to Alex, gratefully. "Of course," Alex smiled.

  They began to get to know each other, lighting up when the other brought up a topic they enjoyed. Maybe Alex wouldn't have to be lonely anymore. Maybe he could finally have a friend.

 Maybe, just maybe he wouldn't screw things up...