01

reader's pov
time : 8am
place : cheongdam middle school

it was another school day. another day with friends. another day with teachers. another day of stress.

i hated school. of course, who wouldn't?

the teachers at our school would always compliment me for my achievements like winning school contest, being top in class and winning school elections.

this school year, i was school body president.

how did i win? i don't even know. i don't even understand my speech.

our first subject teacher hasn't arrive yet. mrs. son is always late. it doesn't surprise me is she arrives with her hair and uniform messy.

"y/n, are you done with our science homework?" my friend, park hana, asked me.

"yup, don't tell me that you aren't done yet."

"well, i am already done but someone else isn't."

"who?"

"han jisung."

han jisung was one of the most popular boys in school. he was handsome and talented alright but he was is so annoying and loud.

that's why i hate him. a lot.

"leave him alone." i told hana.

"come on, he's treating me ice cream if i get his homework done."

"it's you, not me."

"just this once? please?" jisung suddenly popped up beside me.

"no!" i stood up and walked out of the room.

those two never fail to get on my nerves.

i went to the comfort room. the place comforts me, hence why it's called comfort room.

i turned on the faucet and washed my face. i have washed my face earlier but i felt like my face was heating up.

i looked at the mirror and my cheeks were red and i touched them, they were hot.

why though?