CHAPTER VI: 좋아해요 (I Like You)

(A/N: I suggest you listen to 20 by Seventeen. In my opinion, this is the right theme song for this chapter. *^▁^*)

Still Vernon's POV

The hyungs decided to escort the girls to their home because it's night already and very dangerous for them to travel alone considering they are girls.

" Ahmm, oppas it's fine with us. We have brought a car that the company lent us. " Honey said.

But in her tone of voice, I can sense that she hopes that the hyungs will not agree.

" Well, how about choosing about three or four members to accompany them in their car and the rest should ride the van. " Seungcheol-hyung suggested.

They all groaned then debated who will accompany MAGENTA in their car.

These hyungs...

" How about we let MAGENTA choose? " Jun barged in.

(A/N: Annyeonghaseyo Jun, you have finally spoken! Hehe)

Then they all looked at the girls and making puppy eyes.

" Well, oppas this is a decision to make. How about each of us will choose the member?....(looked at SEVENTEEN) I'll choose Seungkwan-oppa, I have something to tell him. " Violet declared.

The next is Sky. We all looked at her.

" Ahmm. How about DK-oppa? " Sky said shyly and blushing.

Seungkwan and DK high-fived happily. The next is Honey.

I wish Red will choose me..I wish..Yah? Why am I hoping for it? Aissh. I don't care but I want Red to choose me. Jebal!

"---Joshua-oppa because he has something to teach me." Honey declared.

Joshua, DK and Seungkwan accompanied them. Now it's Red's turn. Jebal, choose me. Choose me.

" I'll volunteer for Red! " Hoshi said. 😉

" (Looks at Hoshi) Yah! Let her choose, are you Red? (Then looks at Red) Go on, now. Are you okay with him?" Seungcheol-hyung scolded Hoshi and waited for Red's answer.

I looked at Red. She looks from Hoshi to me but doesn't do it obviously. I smiled at her and just looked away. I don't want to hope...but...

Silence.

" Okay. Since, Hoshi-oppa voluntered I'll go with him. Is it fine? " Red replied after what seemed about a century. She is like looking at me like she's sorry then just given me a smile back. 😊

Everyone nodded and decided to enter the van already. Seungcheol-hyung counted the members. 9 members should be inside the SEVENTEEN van including himself as for 4 members in the MAGENTA car.

Aishh. I'm sensing something fishy about Hoshi-hyung's motives already.

I just put on my earphones and listened to music when I entered the van.

Your POV

You can't say no to Hoshi-oppa. He volunteered himself and who are you to reject, right? But you noticed that Vernon looks at you pleadingly too then smiled at you and looked away as he put earphones.

Your group hurriedly entered the car. Violet drives.

Joshua-oppa opened the car door for us. You all whispered your thanks. Honey blushed at the gesture. You realized that Joshua-oppa is also the sweet guy and gentleman of SEVENTEEN.

" Oh. DaeIn-ah, you know how to drive? " Seungkwan-oppa asked as he took the front seat.

" Ne, oppa. I just got my license last two months ago. " Violet replied.