Bio

Probably going to be the same as most other people's but whatever. I like to try new things.

After the war, Hermione went to Australia to find her parents. While she was successful, she found that they had a daughter that they named Hermione Jean. Hermione could not tear apart a family and she did not want to enter the world of press and being stalked 24/7 so she moved to Greece. She started a fashion line for wizards an muggles. Not that muggles knew that. It was called "The Ruby Lion" Most asked her if she had any connection to the successful line of hotels "The Emerald Snake". She didn't but she dealt with the stupid comments she got from every customer. She got a business deal one day. Branch out to the world. The person who gave her this deal? An incredibly apologetic Draco Malfoy who swears he had no idea it was her. She did branch out. She moved to Paris and got married. She wished to remain hidden so she created the empire of clothes on the name "Emma Watson". Her and her husband have three kids who go to  Beauxbatons. They have Emerald Narcissa Malfoy, a 17 year old who is a part time model for her mom. She has dark blonde hair and silver eyes. Ruby Jean Malfoy is a 15 year old with platnium blonde hair and brown eyes. Then they have Tessa Anna Malfoy who is 6. She has blonde with grey eyes. She was... not planned. Draco really wanted a boy but he was now out-daughtered as Hermione often put it. Then, they get letters inviting them to the Twentieth anniversary of Voldemort's defeat. What will happen?

<<COMPLETED>>