1

I felt Tessa jumping in my bed. "Mommy! You have a letter from someplace called Hogwarts(She pronounced it Hog-War-fz)!"
I shot up immediately, shocked. I had been moving around a lot lately and everyone I ever used to love never tried to contact me. I tried to contact them, but no luck. This is the first letter I had gotten from anyone in my old life in 20 years.
I shook Draco awake, and pulled him down stairs to the kitchen where two Hogwarts letters were waiting. One for me, one for him.
We both grabbed our respective letters and ripped them open.

Dear Ms. Granger,

It has been 20 years since the battle against Voldemort that left us victorious. Your presence is requested at Hogwarts with your spouse and children if you have to celebrate. We would love if you could be there as one of the three guests of honor, alongside Harry and Ron as you have probably already guessed. I know everyone would love to see you.

Cordially,
              Neville Longbottom, Deputty Headmaster.

"Damn. I didn't think Longbottom had it in him." Draco said. I laughed and playfully shoved him.
I took out a piece of parchment and began to write back.

Dear Neville,

Thank you for the invitation. My husband, my three children, and I will attend. No need to be formal in the letter unless you dislike me which I don't think J gave you any reason to. I hope to see everyone there. Congrats on the position! You serve our house strong! Please don't tell anyone that I am married I have a plan for that to be a surprise. If love to see the shock on everyone's faces when we walk in.

Sincerely,
               Hermione Malfoy.

I smiled and looked at the paper that Draco was writing. He also was to attend. No surprise. We hadn't seen any of his or my friends in years so of course we want to go. I walked up to the attic and tied my letter to Rubeus, my owl. He went off and I gave Crookshanks a small petting before going back to the Kitchen. I made myself a smoothie and Draco some eggs.
Draco returned after sending his letter I presume. I placed a plate in front of him, then placed his eggs on it.
He kissed me on the cheek and Ruby, just coming down, groaned.
I laughed and gave her some eggs too. "You have to come to this reunion for our school in two days. You have no choice. Tessa and Emerald will be going too. I must tell you now, that you will hear some things there. That is because,uh, you know my name?"
"Hermione."
"My maiden name."
"No."
"It's Granger." She gasped.
"You are THE Hermione Granger and you never told us?"
"Actually, I told Emerald in her sixteenth birthday. That is when I was going to tell you also but the situation presented itself. Tessa is still to young to comprehend any of it,"
"What that you saved the wizarding world?"
"That was Harry. He shot the spell. He's the chosen one."
"Stop. Mom, you know as well as I do if you hadn't been with him, he would have died in first year from Quirrel's broom curse. Ron would have been depressed, and he would have had no friends because he stopped talking to people and then would have been like a ghost in the wizarding world forever. Everyone would be like You have another son? I thought Geaotge was your youngest? Mom you've been through so much and... wait. I though you and dad hated each other?"
I smiled. Ruby was just like me, a book nerd who knew-it-all. Her blonde hair was kind of bushy, but not as much as mine was at her age. She has my brown eyes and her patronus is also an otter. I thought her that her first year. Same with Emerald, and it will be the same with Tessa.
"We did. He and I had a business deal after I disappeared and we kept going to business lunches and one day, I asked him to dinner. We went out, and we got it off. We realized we have a lot in common and we dated for three months. He then convinced me out of Greece and into Paris. We got married with just us there and then ten months later we had Emerald. Then two years later, you. Then Tessa." I told her smoothly.
"Wait, is that why whenever I was reading Golden Trio books and I said 'Hermione Granger is my idol', You looked so proud of me?" She paused and I nodded. She started squealing about how not only has she met her idol, her idol is her mom and then she stopped. "Emerald knew?"
I noosed slowly. "Emerald, RUN!" I called out as Ruby rushed up the stairs.
Draco was in fits of laughter and I just shook my head at him. I have four kids, I swear.