Heated room

This is not mine
Credits to Fanfiction-about-gmw on tumblr

====================================

Josh Matthews x Reader

“Is is hot in here?” I asked, looking over to my boyfriend, pulling on an uncomfortable smile. We were in his brother’s guest room while he was staying with them off campus.

Josh looked at me. “No, it’s just you,” he told me. He chuckled, but I wasn’t laughing. I was burning up, or so it felt like it.

“I’m serious. Is the cool air broken or something?” I asked.

“I don’t think air can break,” he said, looking back down at his assignment.

“Haha, you’re so funny,” I said and rolled my eyes. I looked to the door, which was closed. I then looked back at Josh. “I need to cool down.”

“Take off your shirt,” he suggested without looking up at me.

“What if you brother walks in, or worse, your niece or nephew,” I asked, feeling both my eyebrows raising up.

“No one is going to walk in, okay,” he said, looking up. he seemed so sure of himself. “I don’t want you over heating, so go ahead and just pull off your shirt.”

I sighed and did as he said. “You just wanna see me nearly naked,” I said,

“So not true, but you are very beautiful,” he told me. He set his work aside and leaned across the bed, locking lips with me.

“Josh,” I whined, trying to push him back so that we could go back to working on our separate assignments. He started kissing my neck.

“Let’s take a break, fool around a bit,” he chuckled and rolled over on top of me.

“You weight a ton!” I laughed and he pulled back, looking at me.

“I’m very hurt,” he said, faking an awful hurtful tone. I grabbed him by the face and pulled him into a kiss.

Before I knew it, it was hot and heated. It was amazing, despite the warmth of the room before. His hands were all over me and his lips were working on my neck to get to my sensitive spot.

He started to grind his hips into mine, making me have to hold in my moans. I started to unbutton his shirt and push it off him. He was undoing my bra when we heard a click.

“Oh! That’s something I never wanna see again!” a voice yelled. We both looked over to see his sister-in-law had walked in.

Topanga looked mortified. Josh quickly covered me with his shirt and I pulled it on.

“Please, please, please, do not have sex in my house,” the mother said as she looked on at us. We both got red faced. My mouth went dry.

“We, uh, we were just working,” Josh stuttered out, gesturing to the pile of papers we had let fall to the side.

Well that’s all it better be,” Topanga said, then pointed to the door. “Door stays open. Not only because of this,” she said, gesturing to our blushing figures, “but because the air unit is busted for the whole building.”

She then walked away. I turned to Josh and hit him.

“I’m sorry,” he said, trying to shield himself from me.

“You said no one would walk in,” I argued and huffed.  grabbed my work and started back to it, shaking my head.