wolfs territory

Dippers POV
"Dipper are you sure you want to do this?" Gruncle ford asked. We are going into the woods to find 'the wolf of the falls'. It dosent have much about it in the journal. Gruncle ford said that he's only seen it once. He said that its bigger than any wolf he's ever seen.
"Yes" I answered. We walked into the woods. We had never been in the wolfs territory. We walked for a while then we heard something in the bushes. I noticed that I had never been in this part of the woods before.

Y/n POV
Today... today is a sucky day. I went for a patrol of my territory, visit some friends. But today I saw something I don't expect. Mortals. Two of them too! I wanted to make a dramatic entrance, so I turned into my wolf form and stepped on a twig. They came over to the bush I was behind. I pounced on the youngest, teeth barred. I didnt really want to hurt the guy, but rules are rules. And the rule is if anyone comes on to my territory without permission, there fair game. I just wants to scare em. The one I pounced on screamed, very high pitched. A bit to high pitched. I shook my head, it was ringing. Bad. the time I was distracted, the other human shot me. I blacked out.

Dippers POV
a wolf jumped on me from behind the bush. it was huge. I screamed. The wolf shook its head, backing off me, then gruncle ford hit it with his gun.
"Dipper! Are you OK?" Ford asked.
"Yea" I said, standing up and brushing myself off "I'm fine" I looked over at the h/c furred animal. "Is that the wolf?"
"I believe it is!" He said, also looking over at it. It moved a bit, sitting up. I've never seen a animal like it. It stood up, growled, then took off.
"That was amazing! But, why didnt it hurt us?"
"I...I can't answer that, yet"

Y/n POV
I got up and bolted, far. Thus is not good. They know, about the wolf, and now their probably going to come back, with more people. I raced the wrong way, though, I wasn't paying attention to where i was going. I ran until I hit a wall. Litteraly. i looked up and saw the wall of a shack, the mystery shack, to be exact. I heard about it from my friend, the gremoblin (sp?). I don't have fear, so he is nice to talk to, his name is Bob. Anyway, he told me its full of fake attractions. I ran behind a tree, and transformed back into my human form. I looked at my side, a hole was there, where the bullet-thingy hit. It was bleading, bad. I put some clothes on, don't ask where they came from. It was a f/c tank top that showed my cleavelage and some ripped up jean shorts.  I saw the humans that I attacked coming out of the woods. They saw me. I turned to run but I blacked out again, probably because of blood loss.

Fords POV (didnt see that comin did ya)
dipper and I came out of the woods and saw a girl outside the shack. She dropped. Dipper had saw her too, and ran over to her, I followed. When we got to her she had a wound on her side. "Dipper, help me get her inside" I told him. He was staring at her with a tint of red on his cheeks "dipper!" i said, a bit more demanding. He snapped out of it.
"Where did you think she came from? I've never seen her before" dipper asked as we set her on the couch in the shack.
"Neither have I" I said "go get some bandedges and a damp rag" I told dipper. He ran off to get the items. I studied the wound, it was different than a normal bullet wound, but I could fix her. Dipper came back in with Mabel following.
"Come on dip! Tell me!" She bugged him
"Not now!" Hr said, handing me the supplies
"Its a girlllll!" Mabel said once she saw her. I cleaned the wound and wrapped it. Mabel kept bugging dipper. The girl shot up
"hooooly shit" she said.

Y/n POV
I shot up "Hooooly shit" I said. I looked around the room and saw the people who were in the woods and a girl. I jumped up and backed agenst a wall "shit shit shit shit shit" the girl walked up to me
"Hi!"
"Back off" I growled. I was not in the mood for happy people. She took a step back. The old man started talking
"Its OK, were helping you" he said cautiously.
"Who are you??"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello readers! This is my second bill x reader book! My other one is on my profile! I'm not going to be updating daily, or on the weekends. Just wanted to say hi!
-author-chan