the monster hunt

HAPPY (late) EASTER AND APRIL FOOLZZZ

p.s.: ur appearance is 18! the twins are 15! just sayin!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n POV

Mable, dipper, and I were in the forest, looking for a pixie nest. I never liked the pixies, but if it made the twins happy, I guess I could make an exeption. "they should be here somewhere..." dipper said with his nose in the journal. I felt something pull my hair.

"hey!" i swated at what it was. it was a pixie. The rest of the small blue creatures started attacking us. they were trying to get the journal from dipper and pulling mable's hair. I didn't want to deal with this "BACK OFF" I roared in 'alpha mode'. the pixies stoped what they were doing and stared at me, then flew off.

"how did you do that?" dipper said, supprised.

"that was awsome!" mable chimed in

"I- uhh- have had a run-in with pixies before" I said. well I wasn't lying. "how about we go back? I've had enough monsters for today" I added quickly

"I agree" dipper said.

"Lead the way bro bro!" Mable chimed in.

"Yea, this way" he said, pointing in the wrong direction. I don't want these guys to be lost, so I took charge.

"Uh, dipper?" I tapped his shoulder "its this way" I said, pointing in the right direction.

"Huh? Oh, right, thanks"

"Come on" I say, dragging dipper along while Mable trailed behind

After we got to the shack I went to my room and pulled my phone put of my other clothes, and put on headphones.
I turned on habits by Tove Lo. You listen to songs that are like what you have been through or like. And this, sadly, is one of them.
And I gotta stay high, all the time, to keep from missing yooou, oo oh
After that song, wolves by Selena Gomez came on. Around the end of the song Mable came in.

"Hey y/n!"

"Hey mabs" I said, putting my headphones down so we could both hear.

"Nice song choice!" She said.

"Yea, I pick songs that I can relate to" I said.

"You ever had someone you would cross the world for?"Mable asked in a dreamy state.

"no" I sighed "but someday I will"

"Yea" Mable was staring off into space. After wolves, habits came on again. //shit// I thought and ran to skip it, but I had no skips left. just PERFECT.

"Y/n?"

"Yea?"

"What happened to you?"