~1~

It was a bright sunny morning. Taehyung woke up and after freshening up he went downstairs..
After his mother died he continued living with his stepfather who was very abusive.

Taehyungs POV
After taking a shower I headed downstairs..
I suddenly stopped on my tracks when I heard my father talking to someone on phone.
He was talking about me.

"Yes sir he is only seventeen and will be able to fullfill the needs of your boy and I don't even care about him .. I just need money"

I was shocked. There were several questions disturbing me like who was he talking to and why?
I already knew that he was a greedy man but he can't sell me. I am not a thing ...

Suddenly I was cut of from my thoughts when I heard my step father calling my name..
"Taehyungg... Yaaahhh you idiot where the fuck are you?"

"Coming"
I went to him and stood infront of him. My eyes were facing the floor when he suddenly spoke up.

"Listen.. Go pack your things and be ready.. We will be going to your new house"

I looked upon him and asked "What do you mean by new house? I won't go anywhere.. I will live here.. This is my mother's house and you don't own me.. It's my life. You can't decide it"

He slapped me hardly and pushed me..
"Oh shut up you dumbass.. After the death of that slutty woman ,,, everything here belongs to me including you.. stop asking me questions and just come"

He held my hand and drove me to a big house. It looked like a mansion and was extremely beautiful... We went inside and he started talking to a woman.. The woman handed him a black case and I was sure it had money inside it.
I still can't believe he sold me just for money... I knew he hated me but I didn't expect something like this...

I was standing there for about 10 minutes when I noticed my stepfather and the woman coming towards me...

"So taehyung meet your new owner,, Mrs Jeon.. You will be staying here with them from now onwards and work for his boy as a SLAVE.. I will bring your things here by tomorrow."

I was so shocked that I couldn't even utter a single word from my mouth. I went blank...
I heard Mrs Jeon calling me.. I noticed that my father was already gone leaving me in this place alone with strangers.

"Taehyung stay here till my son comes.. He will decide where will you stay so be comfortable and sit on the couch till he comes"

I quickly followed her orders and sat on the couch..

Few hours later..

It was 11' o clock at night and still nobody came.. My butt was hurting sitting on the couch and l my eyes started feeling heavy and finally I slept.

Jungkooks POV:
I entered my house around 1'o clock.. It was pretty late since I was busy fucking a random guy who I met at the bar..

I went to the hall and noticed a figure lying on the couch..
I went closer and noticed a young boy sleeping comfortably.. He was a living angel. His hair was honey brown in colour.. his lips were red and plump. It looked so kissable.. His eyelashes were long and he had a small mole on his nose.. He was so beautiful. .... .

I heard my mom's and I was cut from my thoughts.

"Oh baby you're back... See I bought you a gift.. You told me you want a toy for you seventeenth birthday,,, so here he is... His name is Taehyung.. I hope you will enjoy playing with it"

"Yay mom thanks... Now you may go and sleep" I said with a smirk

I looked at the boy who was sleeping.. I went closer and whispered in his ear.

"Sleep comfortably baby boy for today because from tomorrow your life will be hell."

Authors note:

Heyyyy......
I hope u liked it
I will try to update frequently
Don't forget to vote and leave comments
Byeee
Love y'all

🐯❤❤❤❤🐰