Chapter One: Princess of the Forest

Aurelia, a tall fourteen years old girl with tender beige skin, deep sapphire blue eyes with white freckles scattered around her eyes, long and shiny golden-blonde hair with most of her hair pulled back tied with a golden hair band, and she wore a white tunic with a braided gold belt tighted around her waist, a small silver and gold pegasus charm on a braided chained necklace, and a golden-blue tiara studded with sapphires and ambers on Aurelia's head.
Aurelia has a huge group of Talking Beasts (animals and birds that are smarter and friendlier animals and birds) that can't help but follow her around and become her closest friends, despite the children who lives in the closest village and became great friends with Aurelia and the Talking Beasts. But for some reason, they seemed to honor her, showing her the respect and admiration to a girl who had seen and spoke to the Roman gods and goddesses.
Aurelia let the children come along with her. She showed the village children the friendly night dwellers at night and the others by day, such like fauns, satrys, dwarfs, water nymphs, and more.
All the animals that lives in the forest with Aurelia thinks of her as the Princess of the Forest.
Aurelia lives in a private glade with trees, that is layed by a blue and gold lake with soft and wavy silver-gold sand.
She was gathering up juniper berries and other herbs and putting the herbs in a willow-made basket.
"Aurelia? Are you here?" asked a beautiful and female unicorn.
The unicorn has a glowing white coat, long and flowing white-blonde mane and tail, a glowing white horn lingered with gold, warm dark brown eyes, golden hooves, and a golden bridle studded with sapphires.
"Bella." said Aurelia with a welcoming smile as she got up and  carried the basket towards the unicorn.
Bella was one of animals who argued to keep Aurelia alive and help her learn the ways of the forest. Bella decided to become Aurelia's personal Unicorn Companion and Guardian.
Bella is pretty much like Aurelia; a traveler, a loner, a leader, a lost infant, and had been taken care of by Neptune and Pegasus.
But now Aurelia was taken care of by the friendly creatures of the forest, the nearby villagers, and the tribes not far from here.
Aurelia gently stroked Bella's muzzle, and started untangling the knots in Bella's flowing white mane and tail. 
"What are you doing here?" asked Aurelia to Bella.
"A council meeting is being held at the clearing with the Talking Beasts." said Bella.
"Well, let's go then." said Aurelia with soft sigh.
From the day she was a baby, the gods and goddesses gave her powers too; she can speak and understand the animals in the forest and the sea, she can shape-shift into different types of animals and birds, she is also immortal to any monsters that might try to hurt her, and Starfire powers (which is mixed in with the Flame).  
Aurelia got up on to Bella's back, and the unicorn with the girl started running across the fields, hills, slopes, and the forest. Aurelia held tightly around Bella's neck, she and Bella both like running this fast. To feel the wind running free around them, the beating of the earth, the soft rain and splashes of water splashing onto them, and have the feeling of running free.
But then Aurelia felt Bella slowed down underneath her. They were here; the clearing has long grass with wildflowers, tall and thick trees that circled the clearing, bushes in the spaces of the trees, and a single boulder that is pointed upward and looms over the clearing.
Aurelia jumped off of Bella's back and started walking towards the clearing. Bella troted towards the boulder, and stopped next to the boulder.
In a flash of light, Aurelia turned into a female Talking Cougar and started climbing up the edge of the boulder.
In another flash of light, Aurelia turned back into her human form, which was a beautiful and young girl sitting on the top of the boulder.
"Where is everyone?" asked Aurelia, getting a little impatient.
"I guess we ran too fast and we are the first ones here." neickered Bella with amused sparkle in her eyes.
Aurelia rolled her eyes playfully, she should of guessed that the councilors would be a little late today.
But then her hearing perked up when she heard a heavy thundering galluping sound coming towards them. That's when she saw them.
It was . . . Wait a moment. It couldn't be. Could it?
Aurelia and Bella exchanged astonished and horrified looks before looking back at the newcomers.
It was Centaurs!
But how's that even possible? Centaurs hate humans and had many battles with humans before I was even born. thought Aurelia, surprised and wary.
The centaurs looked somewhat majestic, solemn, and with a flash of uncertainty. But to even Aurelia's greater surprise, there was only about four centaurs standing right in front of her. (Aurelia didn't noticed that there was satrys, fauns, dryads, and Talking Beasts coming towards the clearing, they also have astonished, but wary looks when they saw the centaurs). 
The eldest of them has a golden-tan coat, a brown horse tail, white splashes on her hooves, on the female centaur's human side, she has fair skin in the shade of golden-brown, long and glossy brown hair, horse golden-tan ears, and warm amber eyes.
Aurelia can't help it but noticed that the centaurs looked or  seemed very unusual; the centaurs seemed respectful and friendly (but personally to Aurelia, the centaurs seemed to be tired and worried) and the centaurs were watching her with hopeful, but fearful expressions.
But Aurelia knew better than to trust a centaur; a few months ago enraged centaurs attacked the nearby village because many of the men villagers were drinking wine and centaurs loved wine, so they attacked the villagers and took away half of the wine  supplies away from the villagers, but now everyone knew better than to drink wine or they will have enraged centaurs on their hands.
"Who are you?" asked Aurelia to the female centaur after she silenced the other creatures.
The female centaur gulped and her hooves scrapped the ground nervously.
"I am Hippe, Daughter of Chiron." said the regal centaur. "Behind me is my sisters, Euippe, Ocyrhoe, and this our brother, Carystus."
Aurelia nodded to the other centaurs with an wary and insure gaze. Euippe has a chestnut coat, a brown horse tail, tan splashes on her hooves, and on her human side she has deeper fair skin, long and wavy chestnut brown hair, horse chestnut black ears, and pale blue eyes. Ocyrhoe has a silver coat spotted with gold, a white horse tail stripped with gold, and on her human side she has fair skin, long and smooth gold hair, horse silver-gray ears, and sea blue eyes. Standing close to his sisters was Carystus, he has a golden-bronze coat, a golden-bronze horse tail, deeper golden splashes on his hooves, and on his human side he has deeper fair skin, long and wavy bronze-colored hair, horse golden-bronze ears, and surprisingly golden-bronze eyes.
"We don't get many centaurs around here, but for whatever reason are you four young centaurs doing here?" asked Aurelia with narrowed eyes and trying her best to sound reasonable.
"We heard you have great powers, and we wondering if you can save our father?" said Euippe nervously.
"Who is your father exactly?" asked Aurelia with narrowed eyes.
"Chiron, the half brother of Jupiter and his brothers. He is much better than the other Centaurs you have seen and met." insisted Euippe.
"I guess I have no choice." said Aurelia, she turned to look at Bella. "Come Bella, we better rescue this Chiron."