| thirty-four |

well fuck, didnt think you guys would go crazy over me kidding about a sad ending :''')))

DONT WORRY GUYS, THIS STORY WILL HAVE A HAPPY ENDING! ❤
i aint a fan of sad endings either because thats exactly what my life is like- sad endings everywhere ;-;
_

"sup dudes." Yoongi grabbing Jimin's arms.

"w-w-we'll have t-to go in an h-hour or t-two!" Jimin yelled, fearfully. i raised my eyesbrows.

"uhm, Jimin, you okay?" Hoseok mumbled, eyeing the two suspiciously.

"im f-fine!" Jimin laughed, trying not to look at me. i ignored his actions.

"well then, you guys done?" Yoongi mumbled, looking like he wanted to sleep. he probably did want to sleep.

Jungkook and I nodded, and Yoongi smiled.

"great, we can go now, right?"
_

"w-wow..." i mumbled, looking at all the sightings. berlin was a pretty city, really.

"waahhh!" Jungkook ran around. he looked normal. like he wasnt a freaking rich ass ceo.

i laughed and mumbled a small cute.

Jimin heared me.

"im the one who's cute-!" he yelled, before slapping a hand over his mouth. i gave him a questioning look, even though my heart swarmed with happiness.

"i-i meant- do-dont call him c-cute..." he walked past me, a blush slowly making its way to his cheeks.

god, he was adorable.

i wanted to touch his cheeks, i wanted to know what they felt like. they looked so soft, so chubby and so kissable. just like his lips.

and then my eyes trailed down to his thighs.

i licked my lips mentally, daaaaamn- looking good.

lookin' juicy baby-

(oKAY i-i'll stop!)

and of course, i'd never be able to tell him that.

youre cuter, i thought, trying not to fangirl while watching him walk off. he was just so perfect- so fucking ethereal.

it wasnt normal. my love for him wasnt normal, it was driving me crazy. and as much as it hurt, i loved it.

i never thought i would ever fall in love, i never thought love actually existed. listening to Jin ramble about his love for Namjoon, listening to Namjoon ramble about his love for Jin, it all just felt too unreal.

but now, i knew. it existed, it just never showed itself when you want it to. you gather these emotions at a point you never expect to- you catch these feelings for someone you never thought you would catch them for.

and that was the funny thing about it.

i never wanted to fall for Jimin, i never really thought about such things.

i know now, that love is the most beautiful feeling one can feel- but it can be the most painful thing, too.

it overwhelms one with a huge weakness for the loved, but with huge strenght, too.

"Sang Ki, you coming?" Hoseok yelled, everyone was now following Jimin to a cab.

"Entschuldigen sie bitte, aber wissen sie vielleicht wo es hier einen Taxi zu finden gibt?" Jimin asked a stranger in the shakiest korean accent i have ever heared. he sounded beautiful. he always did. (excuse me but, do you know where we could find any taxi?)

the stranger nodded at him and gave us directions to find a taxi. i stared at Jimin all the time.
_

"finally here!"

Jungkook stretched his arms, giving Jimin a look.

"you know, you're very well known and stuff- why arent any limo's here for us?" Jungkook gave the shrugging Jimin a weird look again.

"i want to be the same as i used to be when i come and meet my old friend." his words made my heart flutter.

in korea, he never had a lot of free time. his schedule was always full, and he rarely had any time to rest. he was always followed by cameras outside, too.

"we're here." Jimin looked at me to read my expression. our eyes locked, and butterflies errupted in my stomach. his eyes were narrowed and his hair was being blown away by the wind, the sun was shining brightly on his face.

so beautiful, were the only words that made sense in my mind. and it was true, i was suddenly doubting myself.

Jimin was so much more important than me. he was loved and feared by many, he had money and he had power. he could make anyone bow down to him. but lately, thats not what i've seen from him.

i've seen a smiling mr Park. a sad mr Park. a shocked mr Park. a disgusted mr Park. a jealous mr Park.

i've seen so many things i've never seen before.

i've seen a loving mr Park.

i've seen a regretful mr Park.

i've seen all the emotions i thought he never knew about.

and i was happy. i was more than happy to know that this man- Park Jimin was the one whom i loved.

i wasnt going to give up.

i will make him love me.

i didnt care about anything at the moment- i just stared at the perfect being in front of me. i grabbed his hand in mine, ignoring his flinch once i did so.

i ignored Jungkook who was glaring at Jimin.

I didnt care about anything but Jimin at the moment. so, i interwined my hand with his. i felt blush creep up my cheeks, but i tried to find some confidence in me.

i looked up at him. he was smiling down at me, his eyes were turned into small crescents. he tightened his hold on my hand.

"let's go, shall we?" Jimin grinned at all of their shocked faces. i couldnt hide the smile that was forcing its way to my lips.

i love him.
_

cliffhanger? not sure, but this chapter made me so happy- i dont understand why i suddenly did this- but it'll last. it'll last a long time. YAYYY i am so sleepy right now, so i think this chapter is very weirdly written.

mostly the part with describing love, eww ;-;

i love you all, good night/morning 💖