| forty | SMUTTY SMUT 💦🔞

THE FOLLOWING CONTENTS ARE NOT TO BE READ BY CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18, ALTHOUGH THE WRITER OF THE CONTENT IS JUST 14. MUAHAHAHAHA... MAUUAAHAUOLDHEOWLDBFOE

im sorry, y'all dirty ass beggery chickens... is beggery a word? if not, i made a new word.
_

i blushed at his words, nodding slowly. before i could say anything, his knee was pressed against my clothed womanhood. i moaned out loudly.

"ah! j-jimin.." i moaned his name once he started rubbing his knee on my womanhood. he abruptly stopped.

"what did i tell you to call me, babygirl?" he bit my ear, making shivers go down my spine. he trailed butterfly kisses from my jaw to my neck. he stopped before humming into my neck.

"hm? what did i say?" he squeezed my ass tightly. i moaned..

"daddy! daddy! you told me to call you da-"

"on the bed, right now." he growled, standing up and throwing me over his shoulder before lying me down on the mattress. he slowly crawled over to me, now hovering above me.

he slowly brought his face closer to mine, connecting our lips together. we layed there, his lips on mine, me biting on his upper lip and he on my bottom lip, him asking for entrance, him and me fighting tounge against tongue, and of course he won. he explored every inch of my calve, making me wetter than i already was.

he broke the kiss, making my eyes open and me breathe heavily. i looked up at him to find him staring right at me.

"what are y-you doing- ah!" i threw my head back once his finger made contact with my clothed womanhood.

"oh my god- you're this sensitive?" he laughed, starting to rub his finger on it.

"take it off!" i moaned. his eyebrows raised in surprise.

"mhm... take it off! daddy!" i moaned again. i felt him growl. he stopped, making my eyes go wide.

before i could ask him anything, my trousers were down and the only thing i was left in was my bra and my pants. he was still hovering above me, but he rised up, intensly staring at my body. i blushed. i didnt have enough self confidence to let him to that.

"you're fucking beautiful." he whispered, hovering above me again. my heart was beating faster and faster with every move he made.

my eyes widened, and my blush turned darker. and before i could say anything, he lowered himself in front of my wet, clothed womanhood.

"holy fucking shit, babygirl. you're so fucking wet-" he put his middle finger on my clit, making me hum. he brought his face closer to my womanhood, inspecting it. "and i cant wait to have a taste." he smiled up at me, making me blush. he slowly slid my pants off, making me embarassed.

"d-dont!" i covered my private part with my hand, and he frowned, trying to pull my hand away. "i wont hurt you, babygirl. i'll make you feel good." he breathed once he saw my dripping pussy.

he slowly inched his face closer, making me tense up and even more embarassed than i already was.

"come on now... this smells so good-" he sniffed heavily, making me shudder at the breath he left on my wet pussy. he gave my pussy a small lick, making me moan loudly.

"ughhh!" i sighed, looking at him. he was looking back at me. he smiled, dipping his head back down. (OML THAT SOUNDS SO FUCKING WEI-)

he gave my clit kitten licks, earning moans and groans from me. he was just licking for a few minutes, until i felt his finger on my clit again. i shuddered once he slowly started rubbing my clit in curcular motions.