Motion

.

.

.

"Home isn't a house, a field, or the place you rest. It's where someone is waiting for your return. It's where open arms are always your welcoming. Home is where your loved ones are. It's where you are. It's because when you're around I feel like I belong. I finally stopped feeling like such an outsider and started to finally believe I had a family again, because of you..."

-?

.

.

.

Sayu's face was twisted up in a devious smile that would put any Shinigami to shame as she stared at her hand writing on the pages of the Death Note that she stole.

"Cause of death has been written," she mumbled to herself as her pen hovered on the empty space before the cause of death, she eloquently wrote down one name before leaning back on her chair breathing heavily.

Her thoughts were a blur, but now she could understand why some say the Death Note is a very powerful and corrupting thing. She was almost tempted to write more names simply for the heck of it.

She lifted her right hand to check her watch, it was almost time for her to pay her dear brother a visit. But for now, she'd just pull the crown of her watch three times without pausing...and the secret compartment reveals itself.

A piece of seemingly normal paper greeted her, "Kiyomi Takada," she muttered to herself as she wrote the name down, cause of death being hit by a car.

Now, would Kiyomi die or live?

In the series it was stated that no matter how detailed the picture it wouldn't work unless you've really seen the person's face. Sayu has never ever seen Kiyomi Takada's face.

With a shrug she turned towards her computer, the past week she's been sending some prank mails to the police telling them that she's Kira's best friend, or that she's Kira. She even send some idiotic clues like "Kira has a God complex" or "Kira is really childish".

Heck, right now she even started the famous in-universe conspiracy of L actually being Kira.

Of course she made sure no one could track her computer down by scattering the signals. Being a hacker was kinda fun, especially since she had a hobby of trolling others.

Maybe she should troll L next? Nah, too risky.

Her eyes flickered in interest as a notification popped on her screen, "Twenty-first century gamer boy is online," her voice actually sounded excited...

.

.

.

"Ryuk and I, standing near Light, please don't E-X-P-O-S-E me"

-Sayu's version of the K-I-S-S-I-N-G song.

.

.

.