Chapter 5

"So why are you here?" I said to Blaine. He's confusing me, yesterday he was so cold and mean and didn't smile at all. But now he's in my school parking lot smiling at me. Something isn't right

"Well I need to kind of leave for a little while so they don't find me" he says. Why can't he just explain a little more, go into depth about anything.

"So why do you need me for?" I ask, I'm confused, I'm not special.

"Well give me your keys and hop in the passenger seat." He said while gripping on my arm. He just went cold, one second he's nice and the next he's a douche bag. What is this, I am not giving him my keys.

"No" I say, but this doesn't please him, he grips my arm even tighter. There is one thing no one knows about me, not a single soul. In peoples eyes I could be special, but I am not. Average Robin.

"What did you say?" His eyes go black, I've never seen this before.

"You heard me, I am not giving you my keys, leave me alone now." I try to shake off his grip but I can't he doesn't move. He tightens his grip even more, his arm had to leave a bruise.

"Well I need to leave, and when I say this, you need to know leave, they know you." He says, what is this?

"So I'm taking you with me away from here for a while." He says super calmly, without me having to say anything back to his 'statements' his reaches to my back pocket and swiftly takes out my keys, he didn't even loosen his grip.

He pushes me in the car and locks the door. His grip on me makes me feel like I can't move, and now I actually can't move. I'm stuck in the car, with the only thing I know about this stranger is his name. Ok now I'm scared and he must've notice.

I was just sitting there, not knowing what to say to him back, because to be honest I didn't even know. He already started the car and we were just turning to go on the highway.  But there is so many questions going through my head right now. For so like,

"How long will I be gone"

"Who are they"

"Will people know that I will be gone"

"Will I be okay"

"Do I have clean clothes?"

"Umm hey Blaine do I have any clean clothes?" I ask. Out of all the questions I have that's the one I ask? What is wrong with me.

"Yeah there in the trunk." he said. He has a tight grip on the steering wheel, his jaw is so defined because when he answered my question he keeps his eyes forward.

How the hell did he get the clothes in my trunk? Because I always lock the doors, how? But this time I didn't ask. We just sat there in silence, speeding down the highway passing car, after car. Until I finally found the courage and asked,

"Hey how much longer until we get there?" Why again with the stupid question? We have stayed in silence for more than an hour, almost two and I couldn't even ask where we are going?

"I don't know" he says while focused on the road. He doesn't know. How could he not know?

Oh god, Oh god! Why did I have to help him when he was hurt! I was a lot better off to leave him there. I don't even know him! Only his first and last name! Jeez. What have I done? Oh god, Oh god.

"Blaine can you pull over?" I ask, I'm scared, I'm actually more than scared, I'm petrified.

"No are you crazy? We are on the highway." Cold hearted man. I hate him, it's now official

"Now!" I basically scream! Omg

Right after I screamed I threw up, I couldn't take it, I need to know answers. I'm being kidnapped and I'm so scared that I can barely move. I just look down at the mess I made, some is on my legs, my shirt and even my hair. And I'm crying, shaking. No this can't be happening, I have no idea where I am and I should be taking peoples orders right now. Not trapped in a car.

"God, Robin, why did you do that!" He says angrily. He could've pulled over, that was his choice not to.

"Well I said to pull over, and you didn't" I say, I'm still crying. My voice is in a whisper, he notices that I'm shaking and his driving gets shaky, slowing down.

"We have to stop to get this cleaned up." He says, and that was that.