Chapter 6

We finally came to a stop, it feels like we cleaned up my mess about 5 hours ago. And I was right. After that little incident either of us spoke a word. We sat in complete utter silence, he looked straight ahead the entire time, either that's normal or I'm an awful driver. But hey I've never been in a accident before. Ok just trying to lighten the mood, I'll be ok right now.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts and I look up to see a beyond gorgeous mansion. About x10 the size of my house. Oh my god. It's draw dropping beautiful, everything is neat and organized.

"Before we get out of the car, I need your phone." He says looking at me. My phone, my phone, I think it's somewhere in my backpack, the thing is it's somewhere in my backpack.

"Um I think it's someone in my backpack." I say, more like whisper.

"Making everything more difficult." He steps out of the car and goes in the trunk. I guess it must've been in the trunk.

Blaine gets back in the car and starts pulling into the garage. Even the garage is perfect, double the size of my house, I didn't even know spaces like this was possible. Other cars were also parked in it. Almost 10-11. Are these all his?

"You need to know a couple of rules before going in the house. Rule 1 no running away or leaving. If you do you will be punished. Rule 2, you are on our side for everything, switching will result in something you don't even want to imagine. And Rule 3, you will not fight with any of the girls, if you do, and I again you will be punished." He said with a straight face looking at me. What. Everything that just came out of his mouth makes 0 sense. I'm lost. I'm so lost....

"Blaine what does any of that mean." I just stare at him. He knows I'm scared, I haven't stopped shaking and my breathing is loud and uneven.

"Birdy, it's not ladylike to swear." He said while smiling. Not with the nicknames again. Not in this situation. I can't even comprehend what is going on.

"But if you do swear in front of anyone in this house it will result in something you don't like." He says, his emotions have not changed the entire time. He's not cold, it just seems like he's plain, I can't explain it, he has no emotion. 0

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked very scared. I already know the answer to that question, but I refuse to know that I am correct. He can't know, how?

He doesn't respond, he just starts getting his stuff out of the car, phone, charger and other things. He's acting so normal. But I just look at him like he's crazy, well he is crazy. Not me for once.

"Ok Birdy let's get out of the car now." Blaine says while stepping out.

"No" I say very seriously. I'm not leaving this car, unless it is to take me home.

"What did you just say to me?" He serious, finally showing emotions, he also looks very mad.

"No" I say again, crossing my arms.

"You may not disrespect me when you are here, you got it!" Oh he's so pissed, but I don't care, I don't know him, why should I even think to respect him?

There was a long pause, we didn't break eye contact.

"Did you hear me?" Asshole.

No. I want to say no, I want to stand my ground. But I'm scared. I'm sick of being scared but I can't help it.

"Yes" I said very quietly.