Become One with me Da?

Sorry if this is bad, and this was requested by My_Name_Is_Bleh

After another world meeting Wang Yao was talking with two young Italian, and his siblings.
"Is the noodle party still on for next Sunday?" A Japanese accent said, from the younger black haired male.

"Sí." Romano said, "Are you sure it's okay to have it your house Tiwan?"

The young girl smiled "Of course it is, I don't mind. Just remember the fee."

Romano looked up, at the girl from the notes he was scribbling down, and blushed, looking away from the young woman.
"Yeah I know." He spat.
"May I get a copy of you and Mr. Spain?"
"No." Romano snapped, his face becoming redder.
"I'll make one asap." The woman said,
South Italy groaned, putting his face into his hands. North Italy pated his brother on the back, trying not to laugh at him. This was for the greater good of pasta.

The Chinese man shook his head feeling sympathy for the Italian, however he was glad he was not the target this time.

China, began feeling a cold, friendly presence behind him before the figure even came close to him. Then the figure quickly hugged the male from behind, then picking him up, placing an arm under his butt, the Chinese man struggled then flipped himself around a knife in his hand ready to strike the 'attacker' when he saw a pair of bright violet eyes, his face blank, and a little worried.

China sighed, placing the knife back into the holster on his arm.
"Ivan." He scolded "You know better than to do that to me! I could've hurt you!"

The Russian simply smiled, and placed his other hand behind the brown eyes makes, pushing the others forehead to his own.

The Chinese man blushed, looking away from the smiling males.
"Become one with me Da?" The Russian asked, his eyes opening showing love, and hope.

The group (who had been silently watching in anticipation) including China, let out gasps, or in China's case a strange noise of protest.

"Tha-that is not something you randomly ask aru!"
The older an said breaking away from the hand on the back of his head, trying to get down off of the younger.
He pressed a certain spot on his friends arm, and jumped behind the taller male, landing on his feet.

Ivan turned around looking impressed at the smaller male.
The Chinese man stormed off, his face red as the Southern Italians, he knew Ivan would randomly ask that of people, but this time it hurt more knowing that he was playing around.

"Yao!" A worried Russian voice said behind him.
"Ivan go away." He said his heart painfully aching.
"Yao please, listen."
Hands were on the smaller males shoulders, as he swung the older around.
Ivan's purple eyes widened, as he saw the brown haired male crying.
"Yao. I'm sorry, I should've asked formally." He said softly, wiping away the tears.
Yao looked away, causing Ivan to place his thumb, and finger onto the older chin forcing him to look at him.

He placed his forehead on the others, closing his eyes.
"Yao." Ivan said softly
"I love you. Become one with me?"
Yao felt his brown eyes widen, Ivan just said those words in his language.

His face was red, and his heart swelled for a good reason, sending electricty throughout his body.

After China had been silent far to long of Ivans liking, the younger male said:
"I'll take it as a yes then Da? Or are you not pleased yet? Don't worry I'll ask everyday until I hear you say yes."

True to his words he did, everyday until when Ivan did a very traditional way to ask someone to 'become one' with them in both of their traditions.

China, to this day says:
"How could I say no to that?"