Party begining

You were there exactly on time in your f/c dress with a f/c2 ribbon tied around your waist ,causing the dress to accentuate your physique, and the minute you knocked on the door you were greeted by Kid. "Splendid y/n you made it here exactly on time! Black Star dragged Tsubaki here 7 minutes early!" He said, shuddering at the last part. A few moments later everyone else knocked. It all started with a movie but in the middle Black Star jumped up and shouted "BORING LET'S PLAY A GAME LIKE 7 MINUTES IN HEAVAN OR SPIN THE BOTTLE OR EVEN TRUTH OR DARE! THIS MOVIE IS TOO BORING FOR A BIG STAR LIKE ME!" After each game title he had glanced at... YOU? Tsubaki sighed and apologized on Black Stars behalf like always. "Sounds cool," Soul said. "We can play truth or dare 8 minutes in heaven hardly seems appropriate as we just got to know y/n." Kid said emphasizing the word eight. The game bagan with Liz asking Patty a question about her love for giraffes and made its way to Soul being told to take off his shirt before Soul asked you the dreaded question "Truth or Dare" you could help but stare at souls scar conveniently trailing along his toned chest while contemplating your answer "Truth you said confidently. "Do you have a boyfriend?" Soul asked. You blushed profusely as you answered with a shake of your head "no" you heard a few sighs of relief you had your suspicions about who let out those sighs but couldn't say definitivelywho it was. It went around again before Maka, Tsubaki, Liz, Patty, and Crona lost interest in the game going off to another room. You played a little bit longer before Maka announced that Tsubaki, Liz, Patty, and she were going to get eat some food and Crona said "I'm going home... I just don't know how to handle this," and walked out the door. Black Star shrugged and shouted, "SOUL, KID, ME, AND Y/N ARE STAYING HERE!" You had wanted to go with them but they left before you could argue with Black Star. You played another normal round before Patty texted Kid saying "HaVE EveRy1 StAY aT ThE MANsion ExCEpt 4 y/N hAVe HEr GO tO mAKAS  afTer Yourr Gamy tO HaVE a SLEEPOVER!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!🦒🦒🦒🦒🦒" Kid looked up from the message before relaying it to the group. It was Soul's turn to ask someone and he asked you. For the first time you felt brave enough to choose dare after all the other dares were mostly just strip teased kissing of the same gender or eating disgusting food your only doubts before were that in this game you weren't allowed to refuse a dare. "I dare you to fuck all of us" Soul said coolly.

Cliffhanger muahahaha