Attack on Titan: ErenxReaderXLevi

Hey :3

So this is my first Fanfic! Supa excited about it! Let me know if you like it so u know if i should write more!

My name is Mia btw ^3^

K enjoy!

Chapter 1

Eren's Pov

As Heichou Levi Rivaille walked towards us, we showed our respect by saluting. Everything became silent.

"We have a new member of the survey corpse" Levi said with no emotion.

Whispering of curiosity filled the air.

"Who is it?"

"What do you think they look like?"

Suddenly the clicking of boots rang in my ear. Everyone fell silent once again. Everyones mouth dropped in awe.

I just stared at a girl about my age walking through the crowd. The girl was about 5'2 with (e/c)  orbes and beautiful (h/c) hair.

"Woah..........." I cooed.

"DANNNNGGGG!" Jean said with awe.

She smiled warmy at us.

"Hello! Im (y/n)!"

Y/n's Pov

I introduced myself and gave an ete smile.

A blonde haired shota looking boy came up to me.

"Hey im Armin! Nice to meet you (y/n)!"

"H-hey! Nice to meet you to Armin!"

Then lots more Friendly people introduced themselves. But, there was one boy with brown hair that fell just above his eyes. And his beautiful teal green eyes.........

"Sigh...." ( lovey dovey face)

"Hey (y/n)! Earth to (y/n)!"

"Oh sorry Armin"

"Have you met Eren yet?"

"No not yet" You blush a lite shade of pink at his name.

You were interrupted by Erwin Heichou.

"CADETS"

Everyone salutes.

"We will be going on an expedition today. You are to do as expected. Dismissed.

We loaded our horses and headed towards the gate.

Slowly the gate opens and we head out. We were separated into groups. Group A, Group b, Group c, etc. My group, Group A; consisted of Jean, Eren, Armin, Levi Heichou and I.

*Boom BOom BOOm BOOM*

Vibrant foot steps shook the ground.

Eren's Pov

"Heichou! 15 meter!"

Levi nodded and presumed forward.

I looked back at the new girl. (Y/n).

(This little squiggly thing "~" means someones thoughts)

~ She's kind of cute........ HEY HEY I CANT BE THINKING ABOUT THAT RIGHT NOW. ~

Levi gave the signal to attack. I charged towards it.

"AHHHHH!"

Suddenly it made a move i was not expecting. It grabbed my 3D maneuvering gear and flung me around violently until it flung me off. I was headed towards a tree unable to rescue myself due to serious injuries.

I felt a pair of delicate hands snake there way under me carrying me bridal style. It was (y/n).

AHHHH OMG YAY. So let me know if you liked it and you want a Chapter 2!

Hope u enjoyed.

K see ya!

~Dream of Erwin's Eyebrows~

Xoxoxo,

Mia chan.