I Love You.

I woke up the next morning completly unaware of Eren still next to me. I rose up like a zombie, yawned, then plopped back down.SMACK! There was something warm and squishy underneath me.

" OW Y/N WHAT THE HECK?" 

" Eren?! Oh my gosh im so sorry! And...... what do you think your doing in my room ya weirdo..."

" Uh i came in yesterday to talk with you and I sort of fell asleep next to you"

" Oh ya"

I looked at the time. 

" Oh what do you know its 1:00 already..............  CRAP!"

" Whats the matt- Oh wait. AHHHH!""

We both rushed out of the door spilling my coffee from yesterdays rainwatching marathon in my O- so adorable neko mug. 

" I swear today is the day we get our butt wooped by Levi"

Eren just focused on running. As we arrived to the main training center my stomach tossed and turned. We came to a halt.

"YL/N. My office. Jeager. Laps, now."

Eren sighed in frustration as he started his leg breaking laps. I was quite concerned he didn't make me do laps for some reason. 

" What were you doing with Jeager." he said in a stern voice.

" I was um just getting some fresh air ya know the usual hehe! Good old fresh air am i right? Hehe did you know that fresh air is good for your-"

He cut you of almost imediatly. 

" Can't you realize that i Love you?! When wil you get that through your head y/n?! I have ever since we were little..... "

" Levi I....." 

" Forget what I said." 

And with that he stormed off. 

" I Love you to." 

Omg guys the feels. Right int he feels man. Yay! I know isaid i would update tomorrow but somone just commented that they admire me and It literally just warmed up my heart bunches. Im glad you guys like my cute writing style! And can we just talk about the reads on this thing. 1.1K reads! I am so thankful. thank yous so much! I can't belive i started with 18 reads now 1.1K. Started from the bottom now we here! Ok ill stop now lol. Oh and all you Walking dead fans, im writing a fanfic for that soon!

Ok goodnight! Dream of Erwin's eyebrows!

Xoxoxoxo,

Author chan <3