Gakushu x Karma

Nakamora p.o.v
Korosensei came in and had an announcement. "Ok class. The principle said that we can attend the prom."  Before he could finish we cheered. "But we have to choose 1 girl and 1 guy to crossdress." He added. I volunteered as the one girl. As the tention grew we all knew that we would vote on Nagisa. But we had a week to choose.

Nagisa p.o.v
"Well I don't want to do it! Choose someone else. Like I don't know.... Karma." I mumbled the last part when I said Karma. I mean Karma doesnt know that I know that I saw him changing. His body is more feminine than mine and it isn't taking a shape and its staying like that. Mine is taking shape. Karma heard the last part apparently, he sat up in his chair facing me and said " Now why in the living hell would you say my name N-A-G-I-S-A?" I felt a shiver go down my spine as he said my name slowly. Like creepy, but scary. Nakamora and Bitch - sensei came in and said " Karma why dont you do it? I mean you could just try this on." They said as they held up a red long sleeved flowy dress. He then started to laugh. "Now what in the living hell, makes you think that I'm going to put that on?" He said after laughing. "This..." Bitch sensei said as she threw water all over his uniform. "I mean you would need to change wouldnt you?" She stated. Tention grew and it was so silent that you could hear a pin drop. He laughed and then smirked. "Did you think that I wouldn't bring other clothes?" He shot back. He then walked out of the room. "I got this!" Korosensei said while leaving the room and taking the dress.

Korosensei's p.o.v
Karma does need to be taught a lesson. I followed him and then stole his clothes from under him. Leaving him naked behind the stall. "Hey!" He yelled. I threw the dress at him. As well with panties. He then huffed and grumbled as in, defeat. He put them on. He then came out blushing.

Bitch-sensei p.o.v
I came to see Karma in the dress. It was red and the red long sleeves looked nice on his thin feminine arms. You could see his milky white and very smooth and nice legs. And you could see how the dress really hugs his curves. "Ha! See now was that so bad?" I said smirking at the young kid while he was blushing. "I dont like you guys at all" He grumbled. Karasuma came and then carried Karma back to class bridal style. "Hey I can walk you Asshole!" He yelled in protest. As they arrived he set Karma down at the door. Karma walked in and sat in his seat. Not noticing the boys looking up his dress and having nosebleeds. Meanwhile Nakamora took pictures for blackmail and as she and the other girls started to ship him with other guys.

--- time skip ---
[A week later]

Nagisa p.o.v
We tallied the votes as for the male who will be crossdressing and everyone but one vote chose karma. The other said "Fuck you." Which most likely was wrote by Karma. The prom was tonight.The girls were all over Karma. Pestering him about what dress he will wear.

Karma's p.o.v
I can't believe I have to do this. God this sucks! The girls ended up choosing the dress I wore before and black flats. I put it on and blushed. This was so embarrassing. The whole class was ready. Nakamora wore a black classic tux. I walked in and then the room was filled with blood from all the nosebleeds and whatever the girls behind me were talking about. We headed to the area were it was held. We walked in to see a bunch of stares head our way. Except it was a masscarade so we wore masks. Guys stared at me as I walked by. Nakamora and me sat next to each other and then after a while started to talk.
"So who do you like?" She asked."W-what!" I said in surprise. She stared at me intensely and then someone caught my eye as I tried to look away from her stare of truth. It seemed to be Gakushu. He caught me staring and looked me straight in the eye making me blush. Nakamora noticed and smirked as I dropped my head and covered my face.

Gakushu p.o.v
"Hey. Do you know who that is?" I asked my my friends. They all replied with "never seen her." I saw her head towards the dance floor and ran up to her. "Hey would you like to dance?" I asked her. "No thank you I'm just trying to find the mens restroom." He answered. I then said "your male?" "Yes" he replied. I pestered and said" How about we dance when you come out, by the way its to your right." "I was lying about that but since your persistent, I guess I will." He replied.

prom oneshot. [Gakushu x Karma]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें