01

Jimin's POV

I woke up lying next to my master, Jungkook. He looks so cute while he sleeps and I couldn't resist to lick his nose. His eyes fluttered open and his big hands picked me up to face him as he giggled. Even though master was almost 20 years old now he still acted like a child at some moments but I couldn't complain since I love him no matter what. 

"Morning Jiminie~ Did you sleep well?" He asked laying me down on his chest. I purred in response cuddling into his chest. He stroked by back gently as he whispered into my ear, "You're so cute. The fluffiest fluff ball ever." I smiled at his compliments and I wish he could understand me so I could say "thank you." but it wasn't possible. 

Jungkook looks over to his side and notices the time. "Crap! I'm gonna be late for work!" He exclaimed putting me down on the floor. He runs into his closet and quickly changes running to the bathroom to brush his teeth. Bunny teeth. He might be human but he definitely has bunny teeth. Even his brother said so. I jump as he almost steps on me and he quickly kneels down.

"Ah Jiminie are you okay?" He asks with worry flooding his eyes. Master would always get like this every time he almost hurt me but he never really did. I snuggle in his grip and he sighs in relief.

"Okay, Jiminie I'm leaving now. Love you~" Jungkook shouts as he leaves out the door. I smile as he leaves and miss him already. It's been five years since Master took me in and every time he left for school or work I would transform to my human form since it was easier to get on the couch and watch television. I changed into my human form and I only do it when Jungkook's gone because my mother told me before she abandoned me, no one would love me if they saw me as a human with a cat tail and ears.  

Despite me not liking her a bit I still believed what she said so I kept my secret hidden from Master. At times I have the urge to change into a human but I hold it back because I'm afraid Master will kick me out. 

I turned to the Animal Planet channel as I went into to the kitchen and got some milk. After that I lied back on the couch watching some puppies play around together as I waited for Master. He works as an accountant and he normally always comes late because of all the paper work. Even so, I wait for him to come back because I love Master. Very much.

I know what an accountant is and what they do because I'm a special type of species. When I find a human who truly loves me I can get their energy to transform into a human as well and know as much as the human does. If Master knows what sex is I know what it is. If Master knows who someone is I know too. Basically, I get all my power and knowledge from him.

As the program finished on Animal Planet everything began to get blurry as I drifted off into sleep. I guess I should take a little nap...

Jungkook's POV

Ugh. I hate work. I hate it. I just want to be home with Jimin snuggling next to him. I miss him so much. He's my only and true love ever. Despite him being a cat I still can't love anyone else more than Jiminie. I pick up the picture that I have of him and smile.

"Jeon, can you fill these out for the boss?" I put the picture down and look up to meet Taehyung's face.

"You mean for your boyfriend?" I rephrase with a smirk. Taehyung blushes and just gives me the papers.

"J-just fill them out and them to Yoongi-hyung." He stuttered walking away. I let out a chuckle and put the papers down as I begin to work.

I can't wait to go home and see my mochi.

*TIME SKIP*

The day finally came to an end and I got to go home once more. I threw my bag on the passenger seat and turned on the engine of my car. I was so anxious to see Jimin and cuddle with him. He always takes away all my stress and makes me feel relaxed.

I make a stop to buy him more milk and tuna. I always make sure there is more than enough food for him. We always have breakfast and dinner together. I have lunch with him only I'm not at work sadly. 

I park my car outside my house and get the groceries in one hand & my work bag in the other. I bet Jimin is waiting for me in front of the door as always. Maybe I'll stay up with him and watch a movie.

I reach for my keys sliding my bag over my shoulder so I could unlock the door. Once I open the door I expect Jimin to be on the door mat but he's not there. Could he be sick? Maybe... Maybe he's just asleep. But he always waits for me...

I call for him but he doesn't come. I look inside the kitchen and he's not there. The dining room? Nope. I'm about to check my bedroom while crossing the living room when I see someone lying down on my couch.

I make sure I'm not seeing things and realize it's a person. I drop everything I was holding and my mouth falls open.

"What's that loud noise?" The person speaks in a squeaky yet raspy voice. Then they face me and their eyes lit up.

"Master! Welcome home." They squealed getting off the couch. Before I get to process the fact that they just called me master and that they have cat ears they let out a little "oh?"

The person with cat ears and a tail look down and then let out a shocked gasp. 

"Oh my god Master! I'm so sorry! I'll turn back I promise! I'll never turn into my human form again! P-please d-don't kick m-me out!" They pleaded as tears fell out of their eyes.

I was so confused. Why are they acting like they know me and talking nonsense?

"Who are you?" I ask in total confusion.

"Me? Master I'm- I'm Jimin." The boy confessed. Wtf? Why is his name like my cat's? 

I think he could tell I was confused and lifted his index finger as if telling me to wait. He then starts becoming smaller and smaller. His face and human body soon turn into a cat's. More specifically. My cat.

My eyes are as wide as they've ever been. He's my cat!?

*After long explanation*

"So you're my mom told you people would hate you if you turned into your human form?" I asked and Jimin nodded.

"Y-yes, so please don't kick me out!"

"That's a load of bull!" Jimin freezes when I yell and I just let out a sigh.

"What I mean is... Why would I ever kick you out? Your mom lied to you. Hybrids are quite popular nowadays anyways." It would have been harder to believe if our society didn't have people like Jimin. Taehyung is a tiger hybrid and he's a good friend of mine.

"Hybrids? You guys really accept them?" 

"Yes, and you're my kitty. I love you a bunch. I'd never kick  you out." 

Jimin tears up and hugs Jungkook.

"If you feel uncomfortable I could always change back to my c-"

"I'm comfortable. Besides now I have someone to talk to." I give him a reassuring smile before giving a tight hug.

My k i t t y