Chapter 3: Character Transformation: Princess Royalty and Deep Love!

~Yukiko’s P.O.V~

        I finally had got some sleep last night from worrying if Amaya was ok or not. When she gets upset it worries me because she becomes unsocial. I woke up and got dressed in a yellow ruffley shirt with red polka dots, red jeans and black tennis shoes. I did my hair in a messy bun on the side. After I finished I put on a headband and earrings.

        I went to Amaya’s room and she was sleeping. When I entered she woke up. Then 2 guardian characters popped up with her. “Hey Yukiko.” She sad sitting up. “Hey Amaya who are they and what’s their names?” I asked. “They are my guardian characters, Honoka and Katsumi.” She told me. Then I saw my pink egg fly in front of my face. It cracked and a girl with blonde hair, dark skin and red eyes came out. She had on a tiara headband, pink pearl necklace and a pink dress that stopped at her knees and ruffley at the bottom like a summer dress but for a princess. Her blonde hair stopped at her little waist.

        “Hi I am your Guardian character Princess Takara.” She said to me. Then my green one with the butterfly came out in front of me and cracked. A girl with dirt brown hair to her feet, dark skin and grass green eyes appeared. She was wearing a pink summer dress with white, green, yellow and red polka dots on it, white short sleeve jacket and white boots. “Hello my name is Harumi.”

        “They are cool.” Amaya said getting clothes and going into the bathroom. She came out wearing a dark blue tank top, white short shorts, black tennis shoes and black bracelets. Her hair was in 2 curly pigtails. “So where are you going today?” Amaya asked me. “Shopping with Nadeshiko and Kukai.” I told her. “Can I come?” she asked. “Uhh call Nadeshiko and Kukai.” I told her. “But I don’t have their numbers.” “Call Amu-chan and ask her for their numbers.” I told her.

~Amaya’s P.O.V~

        “Call Amu-chan and ask her for their numbers.” Yukiko told me. I pulled out my cell phone and dialed Amu’s number as Yukiko went to her room. “Hey Amaya.” “Hey Amu I was wondering can I have Kukai and Nadeshiko’s numbers please.” I asked her. She told me their numbers and I wrote them down. “Thank you bye.” I said hanging up. I entered both of their numbers into my cell phone. First I called Nadeshiko. “Hello Nade-chan it’s me Amaya.” I said. “O hey Amaya-chan, what’s up?” “O I was wondering if I could go shopping with you, Yuki-chan and Kukai-sama?” “Sure of course as long as you tell Kukai you are coming.” She told me. “Ok thanks bye.” “Bye Amaya-chan.” She said hanging up.

        Now I had to call Kukai-sama. I dialed his number and waited for him to answer. “Hello.” He said through the phone. “Hey Kukai.” I said. “Is this my lovely lady Amaya?” he asked and I blushed. “Yea it’s me.” I told him. “I’m so glad you called I was wondering if you wanted to go shopping with me, Yukiko and Nadeshiko?” he asked. “I called to ask you could I come.” I told him. “Of course, and maybe afterwards if you are ok with it I could take you on a date to the movies.” He said making my heart beat faster. ‘Was he asking me on a date?’ I thought. “Uhh yea sure, bye.” I said. “Wait I have to tell you something.” He said as I was about to hang up. “Yes?” “I love you Amaya.” He told me making my heart beat even faster. “I love you too.” I said. “Bye.” He said hanging up and so did I. ‘O my gosh I have to change into a cute outfit.’ I thought. I ran into my closet looking through all my clothes.

        I finally found a good enough outfit. I ran into the bathroom and changed into a green tank top, plain white ruffley short skirt and white flats. Then out of the blue a pink egg popped in front of me and cracked open. “Hello my name is Aiko and I am your 3rd guardian character, I give you the ability to speak up and show your love for whoever your crush is. A pink heart necklace appeared around my neck. “Wow nice to meet you.” Honoka and Katsumi said to Aiko. “What’s the necklace for?” I asked. “See my necklace is red, when we character change yours turns red instead of getting a clip.” Aiko told me. Aiko had tan skin a little lighter than mine. She had red hair in two braids and red eyes. She was wearing a light pink dress with dark pink and tan hearts on it and ruffley at the bottom, tan boots, also she had on the red necklace she said she had on.