Chapter 9: Debut project

---5 months later---

It's been 5 months of training. We have gained 3 new girl trainees and we have formed a group. The company wants us to debut but we have no clue when. We have only been training together for at the most 3 months. Today is the day that I have to move into the dorm since the company wants us to start our road to debut.

I have already packed my stuff and I am spending my last day living with NCT with them. Rocky is going to pick me up tonight and take me to the dorm.

"Taeil oppa what am I going to do without living with you guys." I said laughing since at the moment all of them are being super annoying. 

"I don't know. You will be so lost." He said smiling and hugging me from the side.

"So true. It's going to be weird not seeing you guys everyday when I wake up." I said hugging him back.

--Time skip to tonight--

I was saying my byes to the boys but of course I will still see them, I just won't be living with them. After all of the byes and hugs and everything else the doorbell rang. Johnny oppa went and opened the door, Rocky was standing there. 

"Hi I'm here to pick up Ara." He said making my heart skip a beat.

"Sure come on in we she is in the living room." Johnny oppa said making me blush knowing that I have all on my oppas here and Rocky is going to have to meet them all in order to get me. They are all very overprotective of me so we are going to be here a while. Since they all know that I like him this is going to take forever.

"Thanks." He said coming into the living room. I forgot that I was sitting on Lucas oppa's lap because there wasn't any room on the couch and he didn't want me sitting on the floor. When Rocky came into the room he immediately looked at Lucas and I and he did not look happy.

"It's nice to meet all of you. My name is Minhyuk but I'm also known as Astro's Rocky, you can call me either one." He said bowing and putting on a smile. I knew he was mad but I had no idea why. 

"Hello Minhyuk I'm Taeil the oldest and honestly I feel the most protective over Ara. I would like to know that when she leaves she will be safe and be taken care of." He said mking me hide my face inside Lucas oppas chest out of embarrassment. 

"She will be fine I will personally make sure of it. Astro and I live across the street so I will check in on her and make sure she is ok. I was planning on doing that anyways." He said making me bury my face further into Lucas's chest.

"Well then Ara I think that it's time for you to go before it gets to late." Jisung oppa said. pulling me up from Lucas. 

"Ok I'll miss seeing you guys everyday." I said getting pulled into a huge group hug.

"Ok Ara I'll grab your bags and put them in the car come down when you're ready." Rocky said grabbing my bags that are by the door and heading outside.

"Guys let go I have to go even though I don't want to leave you guys. I have to go be with my group and make my debut. I love you guys and I will see you soon." I said breaking the hug and heading toward the door. I felt someone hug me from the back. I turned around to see Mark oppa.

"Be safe. I don't know what I would do if you got hurt." He said.

"I will don't worry I will call you and I will see you everyday until you graduate." I said making him smile and let me go.

"Go before Rocky has to come in here and drag you out." He said making me laugh and hug him one last time before moving into the dorm. I headed out the door and hopped in the car, then we headed to my new dorm.