1

It was a early morning when I woke up hearing the front door slam shu t making me wake up.

I walked downstairs to see Taehyung dizzily walking to the Kitchen.
"Taehyung why did you just come here late?",I questioned him.

"Nari",he slurred drunkly. The lights in the house were all on when I flicked the switch.

Just then I sas hickeys surrounding his whole neck.
He started mumbling something I couldn't hear.

"Taehyung?! Are you cheating on Me?!", I shouted staring at him disgusted .

"What do you mean? Baby you gave me these", he said unclear.

"What do you mean?!, I was at home waiting for you all the time!", with that I sped upstairs and to the bedroom.

Taehyung followed behind becoming a bit sober and finally spoke better.
"What are you doing?", he held his head walking towards me.

I decided to ingore him and continued filling the luggage with clothes.
I finally was done and locked the luggage.

"Where are you going?", he asked still trying to gain conscious.

"No where you need to know",I bumped my shoulder on his dragging the luggage.

"Nari this isn't funny where are you going with you luggage?", He trailed behind me.

"Home", I reached the door and grabbed my car keys.

Before  I could walk out the door he grabbed my wrist and looked int o my eyes deeply.

"Are you leaving Me?!",he asked mad and sad the same time.

"Yes I am", I grabbed my wrist and went towards the car and threw my luggage inside the trunk.

"Take it", I threw him the engament ring and got in.

I looked all the door and started the car. "Nari open the car!", he shouted.

I reversed the car and ignored him.

I then drove away with pain in my chest. Tears flow down my face withou t me realising.