Chapter 1

Y/n P.O.V

Their faces were written, with shocked by the sudden comment - not trying to be rude here, but It just gives me a flashback, of my past.

"Well..if you change your mind you're always welcome to come to join in," Sugawara said with a smile, but I can see in his eyes he was sad to hear what I said.

I just gave them a nod, walking away. Walking up the stairs to the roof of the school I opened the door, only to be greeted by the gentle wind blowing through the locks of my hair.

I took a deep breath, smelling the air before releasing it out. I sit against the wall near the entrance of the door, eating my bento.

After ten minutes or so, I finished my lunch, but then I heard a voice but below. "We're going to win this match on Saturday!," a determined voice said, then I heard another "tch I will win." A deep voice says. "You mean 'we' were supposed to be teammates remember what Daichi said,".

'Oh that guy Daichi, he wanted me to join the team'. I mumbled to myself "I'll watch their match and see how it goes."

|| T I M E S K I P ||

It was already hometime, Y/n stayed back at school, and going to the running track since there was nothing to do again at home.

He started in the starters line before dashing like lightning, (don't worry. This is not the prince of stride ) doing four laps around the soccer oval. Doing push-ups, and sit-ups after that. Sweat dribbled down y/n face as breathing was okay since he used to this.

Looking at the sky, it was almost dark, with the sun setting down. Then y/n heard a voice "shouldn't you be in primary school," a voice called out in the distance. Then y/n look over to see a tall blonde guy and freckle boy with him, and a short orange hair boy that looks like the same height as me, and last was a boy with black hair with a scowl in his face.

Y/n couldn't quite hear the conversation, but the boy hair got angry and pulled the collar, of the taller blonde boy.

'Sigh first- years' Y/n thought as he walks over to them. "Oi stops arguing if You want to get in trouble," y/n said to them which they look to the direction of the voice.

The blonde smirk walking over toy/ n, but more like hovering over him. "Oh another primary student you shouldn't be here," he said, with the freckly by nodding in agreement. "Well for your information is, not a kid, in a third-year," Y/n said with a straight face, not bothering that he called him short.

The blonde the stared at y/n with a shocked face, unable to say anything. "You're going to have a match this Saturday?" Y/n questioned all of them grabbing the ball off the blonde guy, they all nodded in agreement.

Y/n then walked towards the orange boy giving him the ball, "well learn how to co-operate each other." He said looking at all of them.

Walking away. Y/n heard a voice."Oi what's your name," a deep voice said.

Y/n turned his head looking at the "my name is Y/n Aozora," before walking away.

||Mean while||

"Wait... I heard that name before," Kageyama said trying to summon up the familiar name in his head. As he was about to say something Tsuki said it out "that's Y/n Aozora a famous volleyball player."

.....

.......

.......

"EHHHH?!?"

━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━

Fully Edited

Words - 601

2019-02-20