Chapter 3

"Y/n I'm sorry were disbanding the team," A figure murmured facing his back to him, not daring to look at his best friends in eyes as one tear drizzled down his cheek. Y/n couldn't even say anything as if he lost his voice, his eyes that's had colours started to turn dark. "Wha..how" his voice was barely a whispered staring at his best-friend back, more like he could see his soul. "It's hard to explain Y/n...I have to go," his voice cracked trying to find the words but couldn't, then he started to exit the gym.

"Hey Y/n you there? Hello?" Y/n got out of his trance almost falling out of the bench. Looking up to see Sugawara with a concerned look in his face, worrying him just like a mum. "yeah I'm fine..just remembering something. Anyways Is the match about to start?" Y/n mumbled, not making eye contact with him, looking at the court. Sugawara smiled but looked worried a bit "Everything under control here Y/n-kun, no need to worry," reassured him laughing a bit nervous.

Then Y/n ears perked up hearing a familiar voice "That reminds me! I sure would like to watch the king lose," that made Y/n hand scrunched his sports shorts; Y/n hated cocky people, putting others down just because they lost to something or, to something else.

His eyes narrowed with glint staring at Tsukki-kun with a bit of anger. "Hey, Tsukki. He can hear you even Y/n-senpai. Be careful," Yamaguchi whispered to him nervously looking at Y/n in the corner of his eyes. "I wanted them to hear me," that made Kageyama hand balled into a fist, as for Y/n he tried to clam down is nerves breathing in and out softly, which made Sugawara more nervous than before.

Daichi started to sweat nervously as well looking at Y/n for moment, then back at the situation 'Oh god please don't mess this up' He really wanted Y/n join the team since they wanted to go to nationals, also for them to have the best year as possible since they're going to college soon.

"Tsukishima, you've got an excellent bad attitude," Daichi nervously smiled to his kohai but tremendously sweating, and more panic started to build upon him. Y/n wanted to play, but he didn't want to show his true power yet until he satisfied for the outcome for both of the teams, and that he will join or not.

"Hey your name Tsukki right?" questioned Y/n getting up from the bench, walking towards him with an intimidating aura himself. Tsukki looks him up and down, not having any effects at that "Yes," He replied.

Y/n stopped in front of him even though there was height difference him being short, and Tsukki being tall that didn't stop him from commenting "Now listened here were all here to see you and the others to play in the match. Not to start trash and negativity, if you want to start to talk trash do somewhere else," remarked, looking up Tsukki in the eyes. Tsukki didn't say anything back to him since he was his senpai, he gave a tched walking back to the court, Y/n sighed heavily running his hand through his fingers, feeling better. He looked at Kageyama who was looked of shocked, for someone who is standing up to him, Y/n gave an assured smiled before going back to the bench.

It was Now starting as Tanaka scored a point for his team, as he began to strip his shirt, lassoing it like its no tomorrow. Tsukki looked at them with a glare while Daichi had a smile "Maybe you shouldn't have gotten Tanaka worked up" putting his hand on his hip.

Tsukki only sneered going back to his position. Y/n Analysed though the court seeing the Tactic's and skill from them."The team interesting," he chuckled a bit, the Game kept going until he saw Hinata did a big jumped for a spike, which surprised everyone but himself, as Hinata Spike the ball it then suddenly got walled by Tsukki who seemed to not bothered by this but amused.

Points started to increase for Tsuki team as for Hinata who was still trying spike through him, but nothing worked for him, making him stress. 'This guy better than I thought' Tobio though looking Tsukki in the corner of the eye, who was talking to Daichi and Yamaguchi.

"Just use your king tosses, you know that left your opponents in the dust, along with your allies," Tsuki Smirked looking at Kageyama who was facing his back at him. "shut up your trap," Tobio said walking away for him getting ready for another round. Tobio bounced the ball twice before doing his jumped serve that was fast, but Daichi did a dig with ease, which shocked tobio and Hinata as Tsuki team earned a point. 'maybe I should play a bit to help them' /n thought but not going to show his true power. "Hey, Sugawara can I Join in Kageyama team, just for help you should join as well," Y/n asked politely standing up from the bench and started stretching. This shocked Sugawara hearing this out of the blue; he then snapped out of it going to Kiyoko and whispering to ear as she nodded whistling for the game to stop. As Y/n took off his jumper, everyone snapped their heads seeing Y/n going to tobio side putting a hand on his shoulder with excitement.

"Let's win this."

━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━

Fully edited

Word - 914

2019-02-20