A Fox's Beauty

It was a fine night at the Mikage shrine and Lord Mikage was getting ready for bed.

"Mikage~" Tomoe said peeking into the room.

"hm?" he looked up but saw no one. He walked out and started to look for his familiar. "Tomoe?" he got no answer.

Eventually he found a ball of fox fire floating in the air.

"fox fire? Tomoe?" The flaming ball flew away. "wait!" The god followed it outside and all around the grounds of the shrine.

It eventually stopped at a waterfall. Where a nude Tomoe stood with long hair. He was standing underneath it.

Mikage was captivated by the Fox's beauty. "oh my."

Tomoe looked at his lover and smiled. "Took you long enough." he got out of the water.

"I uh..." The god was speechless.

The fox giggled and wrapped his arms around Mikage's neck. "I know what you're thinking. And no you aren't dreaming."

Mikage blushed as Tomoe returned to the water. He stripped and followed him.

Tomoe knew he was beautiful. It was how he earned so many admirers. However right now he was beauty to charm his lover. And it worked. It was a good thing he was tamed. Otherwise he'd use this to charm other gods and cause chaos among them.

"Tomoe?"

"Yes?"

The god pulled the fox into a passionate kiss. Kissing back Tomoe wrapped his arms around Mikage's neck. Mikage pulled away.

"Mikage" the fox gave whined. However this type of whine was not a normal one. No. It was a horny one.

This was how fox yokai would let their mates know that they were aroused. Usually it was during mating season. But Tomoe was in need of his lover at that moment.

"I know my love." Luckily Mikage knew exactly how to read his lover.

He picked him up and brought out of the water. They kissed passionately.

Tomoe out of pure instinct wrapped his legs around Mikage's waist. Mikage of course took this as a sign to thrust in. And thrust in he did causing Tomoe to arch his back.

"Mm!~" He moaned into the kiss.

Mikage went slow and deep. He pulled away and stared at the fox's face. He always admired his beauty. But not as much as he did that moment. "You're so beautiful~"

This made Tomoe blush darkly. "Ha!~ y-you're so ah!~ Big!~" he was too distracted by the pleasure to focus on anything else but the one he loved most.

Mikage chuckled and moaned softly as he picked up the pace a bit.

"Oh Mikage!~"

Mikage licked his lips at the way Tomoe cried out. He had found that special spot deep inside his fox lover. He rammed it over and over.

"AH HA AH!~ M-MIKAGE!~" he scratched down his back as his tongue hung out a little while he moaned loudly.

"Tomoe!~" he smirked.

"H-harder!~" he demanded.

The god went harder. "someone's more horny than usual. Mm~"

"I-AAAH!~"

"Ha~"

Tomoe groaned as he got closer to his climax. "I-I'M CLOSE!~"

"Me too!~"

After awhile both cummed heavily moaning each other's names.

"I love you Tomoe." He got no response for Tomoe had passed out do to exhaustion. Which was unusual for the fox.

Mikage just smiled and pulled out and got up. He got dressed and picked the fox up bringing him back to the shrine.

Tomoe made a faint sound of happiness causing Mikage to smile.

The god brought the fox to bed and laid down with him cuddling him. Eventually he fell asleep.

THE END!