Fox In Heat

I'm making Tomoe female in this one because I feel it's a nice change of pace. Plus his mane is a girl's name. So yeah. Enjoy. My lovely partner in crime consider this an early anniversary present.   

==============================

It was a fine evening at the Mikage shrine. Mikage was making talismans hoping to finish before bed. However little did he know that he wasn't going to be able to finish tonight.

Tomoe came in feeling extremely horny. The poor fox was in heat. It was mating season for fox yokai everywhere. "M-Mikage~" She said panting slightly.

"Yes Tomoe?" The god looked at his familiar and saw that her faced was completely flushed. He knew exactly what time of the year it was.

"I-it's time~"

"I know." Mikage set his brush down and walked up to the fox. "Will you be receiving or giving this year?"

"Receiving~"

"Very well."

Tomoe quickly grabbed Mikage's hand and rushed to their room. She pushed him onto the futon and got on top of him and kissed him roughly. "Mmm~"

"Mmm~" Mikage wrapped his arm around his lover. He groaned as he felt Tomoe grind against him hard causing him to become hard.

Once she felt her lover's cock poking her, Tomoe pulled away ripped off their clothes. She positioned herself and slid down. "A-ah!~"

The god groaned at the tightness. "Damn~"

Tomoe shook in slight pain and pleasure. Mostly pain. It was because sex between her and Mikage was rare. Mating season was they main time they'd have sex. Sometimes the only time. Usually they were too busy to be intimate.

"Tomoe.... Easy my love." Mikage stroked the kitsune's cheek.

"I-I need th-this!" The fox had tears in her eyes as her ears flattened. "Plus w-we r-rarely do th-this."

"I know dear. But you are still young. Mating season is still going to be hard on you." He rolled so he was on top. "Let me take care of you."

Tomoe looked at the god and calmed herself. "O-ok."

The blond started to thrust slowly causing the other to squirm a bit. He kissed her to reassure her. Eventually the fox started to get used to it and started to moan.

"F-faster~"

He obliged and went faster. "Ngh~"

"Oh yes!~"

'This is going to be a long mating season.' The god thought. He kissed Tomoe's neck.

Tomoe looked into her lover's eyes and cupped his cheek. Oh how she loved this divine being that was on top of her. Mikage saved her from death. She wanted to be with him more than anything. But... would it last? She soon forgot about that when she felt Mikage hit her g-spot. "Th-there!~"

Mikage hit it over and over earning him cries of pleasure. "I love you Tomoe~"

"I love you too!~" She whimpered. "M-more~"

He went harder and faster, hitting certain spot inside his beautiful lover. "Fuck~"

Tomoe screamed in pure bliss. She could have swore she just saw a flash of white light. "I-I'M CLOSE!~"

"Me too~"

After a few more thrusts that knot that had built up inside burst, and the fox cummed heavily. He shiver as she felt Mikage empty his load inside her. Tomoe how ever wanted more. She rolled so she was on top and smirked.

Mikage was surprised that Tomoe wanted another round. "You want another round dear?~"

"Of course~ It is mating season for me~"

"But you never want another round."

"That was then. This is now." She leaned down and whispered into his ear. "Besides. I'm ready to have a child with you~"

Mikage blushed and nodded. "Ok~"

And so after a few rounds later they fell asleep in each other's arms hoping for a child.

                                                         =========Two weeks later========

"Mikage!" Tomoe came running and tackled Mikage happily kissing him.

Mikage kissed back and pulled away. "What's going on?"

"I'm pregnant!" She wagged her tail.

"Oh that's wonderful!"

"I'm so happy!"

"I love you!"

"I love you too!"

And with that the two were going to be a family worth while.

THE END

A God And His FoxOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara