Chapter 1

I woke up to someone shaking me. "Wake up" I heard my father Sebastian whisper "five more minutes dad" I begged opening my eyes to face him. "The young lord wishes to speak with you" he told me waiting for it to sink in, "Holy-" he cut me off "(Y/n) don't use that language" he ordered me. "But ceil uses it all the time!" I exclaimed getting my father mad. "The young lord wishes to speak with you, get dressed and go see him you have 2 minutes" he spoke getting up and leaving to do his work. I stood up grabbed a (f/c) dress and some shoes then brushed my hair and rushed to Ceils office. I knocked on the door waiting for a reply "come in" I heard him say. "You wish to speak with me?" I spoke walking in. "Yes we have a case I believe you can help with" he told me not looking up from his work. "Yes my lord, when do we start?" I questioned him. "In a few hours so get ready we are going for some information" he informed me. I bowed my head and left to my room. I walked to my room slowly until I heard Mey-rin softly scream my eyes flashed a crimson red as I ran my full speed and caught the dishes in my hands and head. I piled them onto one hand and helped her up to see my dad. "Thank you (y/n)" mey-rin told me with a smile. I nodded and replied with "I'm simply one hell of a maid" I looked at my father as he just shook his head walking over. "That's my line" he told me grabbing the plates as if telling me to get ready. I nodded and walked to my room and closing my door. "What to wear...something simple" I whispered locking with a knee high (f/c) dress with sleeves down to the elbows. I picked it up and changed in to it and leaving my room. As I made my way down I saw a woman in all red and an Asian looking man. "It's about time" Ceil exclaimed with a groan. "(Y/n) this is madam red she is my aunt" he spoke gesturing to the woman in red. "Over here is Lau" I looked at the Asian man. "Nice to meet you" I bowed and gave a small smile. "Same to you dear" Madam Red said. "Let's go we need information on the girls who went missing" Ceil spoke. "Yes my young lord" I said as did my father. We walked off into the carriage and made our way to who knows where.

A few minutes passed and the carriage had stopped. My father opened the door and helped us all out except me since I can do it myself. I looked at the run down building that says undertaker "who is undertaker?" I ask looking at my father while he just walked on in. I followed and looked around the dusty coffin infested area. "Undertaker where are you??" Called Ceil looking around. "Hehehe~ young lord do I finally have the pleasure of fitting you?" A voice said as a upright coffin opened making everyone but Ceil and Sebastian shiver. "No we need answers on the missing girls" Ceil spoke firmly. "I gave you a discount last time this time you must pay" the Undertaker spoke. "Okay how much?" I piped up making him giggle. "I don't care about the queens coins I only want true laughter" he spoke making me speechless, is this guy insane? As the others tried to make him laugh I looked around at the coffins and jars. "(Y/n)!" You jumped looking at your father "yes?" You asked. "Please leave the room with the others" he told him I nodded and followed the others outside and waited. A few minutes passed and all of a sudden we heard laughter and the undertakers sign went crooked. My father opened the door and welcomed us back in. After a few minutes I got hungry and my stomach growled. "Oh pardon me" I giggled patting my stomach making the undertaker laugh. "Did I do something?" I asked tilting my head "no deary" he said laughing. Ceil closed the folder and held it "let's go" He spoke "with all do respect young lord I want to stay and figure out something" you spoke looking hopeful he sighed and nodded "be back in one hour" he ordered I nodded and waved them off.

I turned around and looked at the undertaker as I took in his appearance. He had long silver hair that covered his eyes and a black robe "what are you looking at?" He asked leaning on a desk table thing. I did the same feeling somewhat childish "why do you cover your eyes" he just smiled "my hair hides a ugly scar I got a long time ago" he said standing up. "Want to help me with a dead body?" He asked making me smile "okay!" Wait what am I feeling I'm never like this.