Chapter 45

I wandered the emptiness. It seemed to go on forever. It had been a few days and I got sick of watching them control my body. They now served Alois and couldn't go outside yet because apparently Adrian was still searching. I had been wondering so it was nice to hear that. Since my stay down here I began to wonder if they hibernated because of how boring this was. If I had known then I wouldn't have tried to look for the stupid scythe. I have been meditating trying to find some way out.

"God damn it" I sighed rubbing my temples.

"Watch your language"

I looked around, I thought I had heard my fathers voice. "I'm going crazy, I have to be" I said. It finally has happened I'm crazy.

"(Y/n)?"

I looked around again, I just heard Adrians voice. "Adrian?" I called into the endless space.

"Breathe"

I began running forward towards the voices. Was I hearing all this because I had lost? Given up? I didn't care I just kept running. My breathing got harsh and rapid and I began slowing down. "Don't leave" I whispered steadying my breathing.  I looked around and saw a light to my left. I walked towards it as it grew and I began to hear chatter. Once I got close enough my jaw fell open and I stared at the moving images. It was my memories, those were the voice I was hearing. I walked around watching each one multiply times. This wasn't so bad....

I felt a tear fall and wiped it away quickly before continuing. I stopped at the memory of him helping me transform back. I must have gone into meditation by then because he was running his hands through my hair while I laid on him. He was whispering nonsense and then kissed my forehead, I watched as I had slowly transformed back to my normal self in that and had woken up. I sat down and closed my eyes just listening to each voice.

"Your so much stronger then you think" It was Grells voice, I smiled.

"Can't lose my daughter just yet" my fathers voice spoke. I felt my chest get tight.

~~~~

I sat there for days, it was the only comfort I had because if I left I would watch whoever was in control obeying Alois. They still hadn't been able to leave and I could sense the anger building up within all of us. I stretched and left the memories and began walking. I now knew the way to get back in this emptiness. I was tired from meditation and trying to get back but still nothing.

I heard a clang of something, it echoed around the space and I began to run. I didn't know where I was going but I let my feet lead me. After a few minutes I saw the mirror in view. I began to run faster. I saw a figure in it, did they come back? Was I going to get out. I slowed down and stood in front of the mirror. I noticed cracks appearing. When I looked through I saw one of them laying on the ground. "What happened?" I called hoping they could hear me.

They sat up, it was my demon form and they didn't look to well. "Nothing, I just need some rest" they said. "All the way down here? I don't think so" I replied. I knew something was wrong. I thought for a moment about it before it clicked. "You are hurt, you need a vessel but not just the body, you need me because it's the human part of all of us" I felt a grin appear. "I'm not sure about the reaper though, does the same apply for her?" I asked trying to figure it out. "Shut up, we don't need you" they spat walking towards me. I noticed how pale there skin was, the bright red eyes were now dull and I noticed what seemed like cracks on their skin. "You basically dying, it's just like the rose when I had transformed. Let me help you guys, we can figure out a plan" I begged.

"We don't need you, once that serum wears off I'll be fine and able to take control. "Are they still giving you that?" I asked stunned. "Of course not, it's just still in the system" they said laying back down on the ground. "Hey...when you were locked up did you see my memories?" I asked. I watched them nod slightly. "Do you have feelings like me?" I asked. They didn't respond. I took a deep breath.

"Do you want a family?"

(Hey! Sorry it took so long to get out, I've been going through stuff with school and all. I hope you liked this chapter <3)